If McD Keeps Four Spots For Running Backs... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If McD Keeps Four Spots For Running Backs...

Edmonds
Sony
Mostert
And ZaQuandre White

Gaskin is old news

When given the chance at the end of the year, Duke Johnson ran better behind that pathetic o-line than any other RB on the roster. I still don't understand why he's gone, yet they still have Doaks and Ahmad.
Duke Johnson is getting cut by the Bills just like he got cut everywhere else. He will be 29. He had a couple good games. He's not special. He's not a good player.

If we keep a 4th non-fb rb, I’d prefer Ahmed. I don’t want rb4 getting any touches, except for injury. If it comes to that ( knock on wood, cross fingers and genitals, etc) wide zone quicks and vision comes first. But I’d prefer keeping Skylar and TB and/ or an extra receiver, and/or someone like Porter Gustin on the limited 53. We’ll see what McD decides.

I think that's a done deal. He's McD's hand picked FB. I don't think we see all that much of him in the preseason. He has nothing to prove, and Coach isn't going to tip his hand on usage/formations.
Plus he's recovering from an ACL tear. No reason to push him early.

Not including FB, if we keep four HBs I think its Edmonds, Mostert, Michel, Gaskin at this point in time.

That may very well change depending on what we see throughout the rest of camp/preseason.

Depends on what McDaniel wants. If he values Gaskin's versatility, I'd assume he'll make the team. Michel is what he is. Doesn't mean he'll make it as the #3 or #4. You also can see Gaskin get traded or released in a cap saving move, as well. It comes down to what Miami truly values.

Back
Top Bottom