If Miami Dolphins Draft Baker Mayfield, Ryan Tannehill Is A Goner | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami Dolphins Draft Baker Mayfield, Ryan Tannehill Is A Goner

Yep.

If whomever holds the #2 pick on draft night does NOT pick a QB, hold on to your faces, because things will get interesting.

I can also see Miami drafting a defensive player at 11 then trading back into the 1st for a qb like a Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph.

I’d like that a lot. Lamar Jackson in Miami would be a damn dream.

Even a trade down and it could happen. He's one of those types of picks that I could see happening...would be a bit out of left field, but I could see it happening.

After looking at some mocks lately, dare I say it....There might be a clear path for Rosen at 11, should no one jumps ahead...

If Rosens there, Im taking him and not thinking twice!

Gase is supposedly enamored with him, so he might be the guy we go with if he were to fall to us.

Even a trade down and it could happen. He's one of those types of picks that I could see happening...would be a bit out of left field, but I could see it happening.

Gase is supposedly enamored with him, so he might be the guy we go with if he were to fall to us.

That would be an interesting "bi-polar" conundrum: Rosen may be too smart and Jackson may be the opposite

I hope we do not give up picks to move up. If one falls, get him. If not, there will be a great player there for us to select.

no way in hell fins arw taking mayfield. that would go against everything gase is trying to establish with his rebuild. im talking character/personality/chemistry here.

any feigned interest is only an attempt to build up mayfield's "attractiveness" so others might take him instead of another of ourtargets.

no way in hell fins arw taking mayfield. that would go against everything gase is trying to establish with his rebuild. im talking character/personality/chemistry here.

any feigned interest is only an attempt to build up mayfield's "attractiveness" so others might take him instead of another of ourtargets.
Gase runs a complicated playbook; he likes smart players. So if you think that eliminates Mayfield, then it definitely eliminates Jackson

Personally I hope the 1st 4 picks are all qbs, I want Edmunds to fall to us. If Rosen or Mayfield fall to us I wouldnt complain taking 1, but I wouldn't chase anyone.

giant smoke screen. theyre not moving up for a qb and with whats on the roster now, we have a ton of holes that already need patching

Back
Top Bottom