If Miami Dolphins Draft Baker Mayfield, Ryan Tannehill Is A Goner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami Dolphins Draft Baker Mayfield, Ryan Tannehill Is A Goner

Ummm...no...I'm saying Tannehill vs Brady as a Patriots QB doesn't exactly make me worry.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about it either because Ryan Tannehill is entrenched as the Miami Dolphins QB, he deserves to be on a better team a lot more than we deserve to have a better QB.

Finally...a NE quarterback we'd have no problem defending against.
Right... because we have done so well vs other QB's that the negative Nancy experts here thought were terrible too. Carry on.

Some of the guys clammorring for Mayfield better be aware of potentially pushing Ryan Tannehill right to the New England Patriots in 2019.

It's a sickening thought but a potential outcome of telling RT he's not our guy. Belichek will call him instantly.

WHAT?!?

And that's not even counting a surprise like Ward to the Bucs or Vea to the Raiders. I'm definitely NOT trading up in this draft, there will be a stud at 11
Exactly. If a QB happens to fall to 11 and they take him, fine. But is they trade up to get a QB, then Tannenbaum has officially lost his mind!

Exactly. If a QB happens to fall to 11 and they take him, fine. But is they trade up to get a QB, then Tannenbaum has officially lost his mind!

or maybe they don't trust the health of Tannehill? hes been injured back 2 back seasons I think OTAs will say a lot of Tannehill's health thats why Gase is saying he isn't going to limit him in his activities by much.

Right... because we have done so well vs other QB's that the negative Nancy experts here thought were terrible too. Carry on.

So, Positive Peter.....who'd you rather face...Tannehill or Brady??

Regarding Tannehill (or any NFL QB)...if, after 6 years you still don't know if he's the right guy....you know.

Adam Gase seems pretty sure that he is.

The same Adam Gase who thought it was a good idea to plead with & blow $10 million on a washed up QB like Cutler who would've rather been anywhere else than a football field.

The same Adam Gase who thought it was a good idea to plead with & blow $10 million on a washed up QB like Cutler who would've rather been anywhere else than a football field.

Yes, but that isn't the point. The point is that was Gase wants matters...unlike what journalists, fans, and message boards posters want. Tannehill most likely isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom