If Miami gets Green and the Wilkerson deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami gets Green and the Wilkerson deal

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
is null and void, then Miami will only have 7 picks. If that is what comes about then I am in support of trading out of number 9 unless Quinn fall there. Otherwise, I want to see Miami trade down where the value of the draft is lower in the first round and in the middle rounds.

Lee2000

is null and void, then Miami will only have 7 picks. If that is what comes about then I am in support of trading out of number 9 unless Quinn fall there. Otherwise, I want to see Miami trade down where the value of the draft is lower in the first round and in the middle rounds.

Lee2000
miami needs to pick green for 7th aet might be the only other team to take a QB and then if that happens they have to drop/trade culpepper cuz of the $$$. then the raider are looking at culpepper and that would reunit moss and they would take clavin johnson. that leaves the door open for miami to get quinn or russel cuz minn is looking at carr now. that would be great. then green mentor New QB. we take WR and O-line in second, 3 maybe te or CB, and the rest would be for depth at line and age on defense.

Back
Top Bottom