If Miami has the 1st pick in 2020, imagine trading it. Lol | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami has the 1st pick in 2020, imagine trading it. Lol

I think the draft will be fun as it is already. We have 6 picks in the first 3 rounds and might end up with 3 of the first 33 picks. Then in 2021 we have two picks in the first round and two in the second. It's good to have picks but you also want quality and not just quantity. Still a long way to go till draft day and a lot can change but yes, it is fun thinking about the draft with a bunch of picks.

I can't see them trading the the first overall pick if they get it. They will draft a QB at that point.

I dont stop till we have every 1st rd pick next year!

Stop the madness. If you get #1 you take the best QB prospect, period. We’ve been waiting 20 years for a franchise Qb.

I just don't want 7 years of Rosenhill.

I just don't see how Rosen "looks amazing" and we still end up with the top pick, unless that pick is the Houston 1st and they crashed and burned.

Yeah, this question has been tossed around a tad..

Truly hard to quantify.

And the truth is -- radical comp trade ups have significantly favored the trade down...

Grier is greedy. It would be an absolute massacre.

Oh it would be a beautiful massacre! I would think similar to the RGIII raping.

If Rosen looks good, then this would be the absolute best thing that could happen.

Imagine me breaking a bunch of **** in my house.

Only way I’d even consider this is if tua doesn’t come out. Only way.

Otherwise I’m hitting the high step on the way to the podium

I have a feeling this Miami team is going to ruin that dream for a lot of people.
Honestly, would it be a huge surprise if this team ends up winning 5-6 games this season?
Effectively winning their way out of a top 5 draft position?

I have a feeling this Miami team is going to ruin that dream for a lot of people.
Honestly, would it be a huge surprise if this team ends up winning 5-6 games this season?
Effectively winning their way out of a top 5 draft position?

if we did, at least we'd know for sure this franchise is cursed

if we did, at least we'd know for sure this franchise is cursed

Hehe...that's one way of looking at it. Certainly another way and one i hope you'd chose is that we may have put together one heck of a coaching staff.

My only question would be at that point how much would it take to move to the #1 overall position?

Especially knowing Miami is loaded with draft picks.

I could see a team asking Miami for THREE 1st round picks to move from say #6 overall to #1.

Managed right double #1's and #2 two tears in a row could do things similar to what Cleveland had done recently. I am for moving down with one of those #1's and gaining additional picks. I view the Tunsil trade as being our mini Hershel Walker trade. I liked Tunsil, but didn't love him as a LT, too many iffy things he seemed to do. I'm reasonably sure the coaches sat them down and told them there were going to be some pain involved this year but to be a winning franchise some of these moves are necessary. Those who hate the move GTFO it. It's done.

Well it's not impossible. We know the end of the season is never how we envision it when the season starts. A lot of IFs have to occur. Rosen can light it up despite a terrible OL and our defense may not be able to stop anybody. We've lost many games like that before. Tua may decide to stay another year. The rest of the college QB class may end up having mediocre seasons, etc. If we were in that scenario, we would definitely demand a Kings ransom. I'd say at least two 1's and two 2's. Finding a willing partner would be a whole nother story.

Back
Top Bottom