If Miami Was Awarded... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami Was Awarded...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...a team in the AAF, what would you name the squad?

My name: The Blaze

(The heat down here is blazing hot!) :wtf

Last edited:
I love all our team too. But football is football. Have you seen the Orlando play? They got together; they are great to watch.

The main reason I enjoy the AAF is because it's decent ball; it's during the off-season (early Feb - late April). It is backed by the NFL. If the players are generally scrubs, then the games are even- keeled, pretty much. Penalty flags are as many as a typical NFL game. The coaching is not too bad. The players play hard - I figure they want to show their goods so as to graduate to the NFL, maybe. The different rules, to me, brings more excitement to the game. AAF is not like the old USFL or Arena ball, it's better I think. Those are pretty much the main reason I would love a local team. If you haven't checked out a games, I think you should. The chances are you'll like it.

Besides this thread is not serious discussion - it's fun: What would name a Miami team if it were in the AAF?

:pbj:

I like the idea of the Alliance but I'm still burned out from the NFL season and I'm also trying to keep up with all the off season moves so I find it hard to find the time and energy to watch any games. Next season I'll probably get more involved when NFL teams start to loan players there.

I have not seen a snap of the new league and don’t care to ever. Football is dead to me and probably won’t be alive until next year minimum.

Back
Top Bottom