If Not A QB For (Tenn/Arz/No/Det) Then Who? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Not A QB For (Tenn/Arz/No/Det) Then Who?

zodiak

Starter
Reaction score
what positions do those 4 teams have needs at?

As I see it those 4 sit in front of miami and pose the most threat of drafting the top 3 QB's.

zodiak said:

As I see it those 4 sit in front of miami and pose the most threat of drafting the top 3 QB's.
Those teams need help everywhere...that's why they're picking that high.....:sidelol: They can't go wrong no matter what they do....:D

Ozzy rules!!

zodiak said:

New Orleans needs a QB more than anyone. Tenn will draft Young no matter what happens with McNair and let Volek go or trade him. Detriot can only ride the Harrington band wagon so far and they need help alot on Defense. Arizona is only going to have Kurt Warner alittle while longer so drafting a QB would be smart. Everyone has alot of needs when they pick that early so they could just about anywhere. LOL whatch the Lions draft a WR!

Smart thing for them to do would be draft an instant starter, and draft a Croyle/Jacobs/Whitehurst and let them develop. No point for a team that is going to sit their rookie QB for a couple years to waste their first round pick on him. Look at Rivers, if something doesnt change in SD soon, Rivers might never get started and eventually become only a mediocre starting QB when if he played his 2nd/3rd year he couldve been a great one.

Tenn- Oline,Dline, Safety Maybe RB and WR
Arz- RB, Oline, LB
NO- Definitely Oline if Bentley leaves, Secondary
Det- Everything on Defense, Oline

popularwar said:
Considering Tennessee is in cap hell, it's possible they trade down and take a power running back or a lineman.

I thought they were in good shape after releasing all those guys last offseason? Pending a restructure of McNair's $50 mil bonus this offseason of course.

zodiak said:

Tenn = Offensive line is a need there as well, they can use some secondary help too.

Detriot - Secondary and offensive line also. Could use a rushing threat some as well.

Arizona - offensive line again, a running back, QB, tight end sorta (butin the later rounds)

N.O. will take a QB

Back
Top Bottom