If Oakland Offered Two 1st Rd Picks Should We Do It?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Oakland Offered Two 1st Rd Picks Should We Do It??

If Gruden offers the 2 of his lower first round pics to move up to 13 and gave the fins a 2nd rounder next year, would you do it? Or should Oakland give us more compensation.. Our 13 for their two 20's 1st rd plus a 2nd in 2020.?

No way they offer all that

Impossible. But I would trade them the 13th for their 24th and 2nd round #4 pick, and snag Simmons at 24, if nobody else gets him by then.

But I'm willing to bet them Aints are wantin' to get back into the 1st round pretty badly, so there's likely a swarm of picks to be had there...that's where I'd focus first.

An Odrickesque trade value. No thanks.

I'm sorry, but if you doubt he is a day 1 starter, you don't take him in the top half of rd1.

I couldn't find any reputable draft "guru" that has him going in the first round.

You make a statement about how Grier, and Flores would be "elated".

Do you have any reference to this? Any statement by either of them, or are you just projecting your own opinion unto them? Serious question, as I haven't seen anything indicating that.

I haven’t seen a mock that doesn’t have him going in 1st, including mocks by Walter, Mayock, Zalis, and Rang.

I haven’t seen a mock that doesn’t have him going in 1st, including mocks by Walter, Mayock, Zalis, and Rang.
Mike Mayock?

I seriously doubt he is doing mock drafts, since he is now the raiders GM.

Also, this statement comes directly from Walter website:

2/7/19: I've spoken with a couple of general managers and some area scouts about Murray, and they all have him graded in the second round.

So I have to think you are mistaken.

We will be damn lucky if he is still there at 13 and would probably take him if he was (which he will not), I think we go DL in the 1st.

Mike Mayock?

I seriously doubt he is doing mock drafts, since he is now the raiders GM.

Also, this statement comes directly from Walter website:

2/7/19: I've spoken with a couple of general managers and some area scouts about Murray, and they all have him graded in the second round.

So I have to think you are mistaken.

Oops, meant McShay. As for Walter, it was Charlie Campbell (also has him going in the 1st) who said that. Walter just **** on the Dolphins as he normally does, regardless of who he has us picking, so it’s hard to take the commentary overly serious. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s one of the most accurate mock drafters and that he has him going in the 1st, which you stated nobody “reputable” (Which probably means people who agree with your opinion) has done.

I'm sorry, but if you doubt he is a day 1 starter, you don't take him in the top half of rd1.

I couldn't find any reputable draft "guru" that has him going in the first round.

You make a statement about how Grier, and Flores would be "elated".

Do you have any reference to this? Any statement by either of them, or are you just projecting your own opinion unto them? Serious question, as I haven't seen anything indicating that.

You haven’t been paying attention if you don’t think he is highly regarded by scouts.

We lost Randy Moss by JJ taking a trade before the pick arrived...unless it knocks your socks off, I’m waiting to see who slides to 13.

Oops, meant McShay. As for Walter, it was Charlie Campbell (also has him going in the 1st) who said that. Walter just **** on the Dolphins as he normally does, regardless of who he has us picking, so it’s hard to take the commentary overly serious. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s one of the most accurate mock drafters and that he has him going in the 1st, which you stated nobody “reputable” (Which probably means people who agree with your opinion) has done.
Are you in politics?

You made a statement, that had little basis in fact, then moved the goal posts when called on it.

Then, indicated that I was the one being dishonest by using the term reputable.

Really????

Back
Top Bottom