If Quinn was not at #9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Quinn was not at #9

DUB

Finheaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I want to start by stating Yes, I know he was available and only time will tell if Cam/Mueller made the right call today. However, the point I want to make is that if Quinn was not available at #9 we would all be rejoicing the chance to grab the electrifying Ted Ginn Jr at #9. I'm not sure that people doubt Ginns ability or if they doubt the decision to pass on Quinn.
I strongly recommend visiting miamidolphins.com and watching cam and muellers day one recap. They give solid explanations and it would seem there plan fell into place perfectly. Ted Ginn has Reggie Bush/Steve Smith like explosivness and is a threat to score every time he gets the ball. It is also important to remember that we have an aging defense and need impact players. We needed to improve on offense and got a game-breaking WR, our future QB, a G/C capable of starting as a rookie, and a Bryan Westbrook like scat back to compliment Ronnie's north/south running style. All while getting younger and increasing team speed.
So, if your upset about not getting Quinn fine, I can buy that. However, any "fan" badmouthing our newest players is out of line and needs to realize that Ginn is special and Beck had more college production than Steve Young! If Quinn was not on the board at #9 these boards would be flooded with Cam and Mueller praises for selecting a game-changing, impact WR in round one and finding our future QB with the 40th pick.

Back
Top Bottom