If R.Tannehill got traded... What QB you'd draft with 1st pick ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If R.Tannehill got traded... What QB you'd draft with 1st pick ?

Who would you choose as our "NEW" QB savior?

• Total voters

Ju1cy_St3ak_route

Active Roster
Reaction score
Let's play a game...
If Ryan got shipped out of town, and these highly heralded QB's we're available to us with our first pick in the draft, who are you picking !?

9444573-nfl-miami-dolphins-training-camp.jpeg

LAMAR BABY
I'D love him too ! Idk about using the first pick on him, if I had the Rosen/Allen around, but there's no douibt LJ is the 3rd best QB in this draft class, and he just needs fix his mechanics so he can make all the throws. Skills and the arm is there. I'd def blow a 2nd/3rd on him even with Tannehill on the team.

I don’t think this situation would ever happen but I think Josh Rosen is the most prepared to start out of any of these dudes.

Rosen looks so good throwing man. A natural thrower, and the deep throws are a thing of beauty. He is also my top QB in this draft, been saying the guy's arm and footwork looks so NFL ready during the college season, so with NFL coaching, this guy can be amazing. Better deep ball than Tannehill for sure.

Someone is actively trying to drop this dudes draft status. Some of the stuff I’ve heard people try to use to slander this kid is ****ing ridiculous. Who cares if he put a hot tub in his apartment?

Mason Rudolph.

Yea, but no. The guy did great in college and will be in the NFL for a very long time though just not as a starter imo. He is like a Chase Daniel, good ability,NFL body but not great enough to lead a franchise to the promise land, so just backup status. Id take a flyer on Rudolph with a 4th rd pick so he can replace Moore.

Darnold or Rosen

I swear Darnold will be such a bust ! Just an over glorified Matt Barkley? John David Booty?
I don't see it in his demeanor, body and athletic ability to be great in the NFL. Plus his body looks so tweeny. He don't look the part, just has measurables. It's not like he was killing it in USC neither, so I don't understand the hype on him. Heck, the kid is so good and confident he didn't throw at the draft, thats not a leader of men to me.

I swear Darnold will be such a bust ! Just an over glorified Matt Barkley? John David Booty?
I don't see it in his demeanor, body and athletic ability to be great in the NFL. Plus his body looks so tweeny. He don't look the part, just has measurables. It's not like he was killing it in USC neither, so I don't understand the hype on him. Heck, the kid is so good and confident he didn't throw at the draft, thats not a leader of men to me.

He looked great last year I thought he had #1 overall potential. But you're right he didn't kilt it this year like I hoped he would being an SC fan. He was great in last years bowl game. I like how he moves in the pocket but your concern make sense. I don't really think any of these qbs are ready to play year one....Rosen is probably the closest

Back
Top Bottom