If Ricky comes back, would those who will not forgive him stop being Dolphin fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Ricky comes back, would those who will not forgive him stop being Dolphin fans?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just wondering how it would work.. I dont know if I could continue supporting a team if I loathed one of the main players on it..

So guys, if you hate Ricky, how would you view the team and your fandom if he comes back and plays for the Dolphins?

SkapePhin said:
Just wondering how it would work.. I dont know if I could continue supporting a team if I loathed one of the main players on it..

So guys, if you hate Ricky, how would you view the team and your fandom if he comes back and plays for the Dolphins?

I think most people would remain fans, regardless of how they felt about Ricky. Look how many people remained fans even though they loathed Wanny and/or Fiedler.:wink:

Fan since 1979,never would stop. Still can't make me like it.:evil:

Celtkin said:
I think most people would remain fans, regardless of how they felt about Ricky. Look how many people remained fans even though they loathed Wanny and/or Fiedler.:wink:

Lol.. thats true.. Forgot about that. :lol:

I'll always love the Dolphins....Hell I loved them when Shula and then Dan
was run off.I even loved them when they hired a idiot named Dave head coach.
So forgiving Ricky won't be a stretch for me.

I've been a Dolphin fan since 1968....long before Wayne and Saban....and I'll remain a Dolphin fan....but I sure won't support Waynes pocket book IF they bring back that nut job. NO Going to games....NO buying gear....NOTHING.

I remember alot of Patriot fans became Bills fans when Bledsoe was traded (Which I always found odd, and it sure sucked to be them..)

Players come and go. The Phinz will always remain....

My loyalty to the Miami Dolphins has nothing to with the players....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I would definitely love it if he comes back and gives more hilarious interviews like his one on 60 min...

Sweets...you know....Sugar?

I should hope not. I certainly won't. Ricky Williams isn't the Dolphins. Should he play for the Dolphins again, I can only cheer him on. Saban calls the shots now. I've put all my faith into Nick Saban, and if he believes this team will benefit from Ricky Williams coming back then I'll have to support that decision. I will never stop being a Dolphin fan.

Ricky gave my favorite football team (and to a slightly lesser degree my keeper fantasy football league) the shaft. I won't forgive him anytime soon...but I won't stop being dolfan because he is on the team again.

I just hope it doesn't happen...

I remember when marino retired all the people that quit supporting the team, the way i look at it i am a dolphins fan not a ricky fan he just happened to play for the team i love

Such liars....if RW comes back, and Miami made the SB and/or he lit things up again and was obviously a catalyst (which he most likely would be if that happened) you know all these people would be back chapping his arse :rolleyes:

It's football, and although it stang for awhile...whenever I watch something showing Ricky as a Dolphin I can't help but wish he was back. Ricky was one of the greatest player acquirings in Dolphin history, followed by his performances. No one here can dare say they don't remember the enjoyment of that press conference and his initial season with us!

Back
Top Bottom