If Ricky comes back, would those who will not forgive him stop being Dolphin fans? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Ricky comes back, would those who will not forgive him stop being Dolphin fans?

poornate said:
Whom are you refering to? If you are aiming at me put your gun down and please bother to read a few of the posts in this thread. Fair weather my a**.

:roflmao: I'm not referring to anyone specifically but the fact that you took offense to it says something about you. I don't know if you're a fair weather fan or not but if someone posted something in general that said you're a fair weather fan if you want Ricky back, I wouldn't have taken offense unless they were saying something that I know could be true about me.

poornate said:
You obviously did not read ANYTHING I wrote so I will reiterate. I WILL support the team and remain loyal. Just not with my paying to get D-TV to see their games. Not with my dollars going to tickets. Not that I will change alleigances. You see once Ricky is gone again....I will still be here. I am not fair weather. I just never WANT to feel anything but sheer joy......

No I didnt read ANYTHING you had to say. You didnt start this thread so I have no idea what your talking about because nothing was directed towards you. I simply gave my point of view on what a true Dolphin fan is.

Back
Top Bottom