If Rosen Delivers Miami wins the lottery | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Rosen Delivers Miami wins the lottery

I, also, suspect that Ross will play a much larger role in making this pick than he has in the past.

So... if Rosen has not convinced both Ross and Grier that he's the guy... it'll be a QB. If Rosen lights it up, it'll be Chase Young.

Some thoughts:

1) Wasn't McNabb drafted with #2 in 1999?
2) The list doesn't look half bad when you factor there are additional names on that list that made it to the Super Bowl and lost (Matty Ice, Cam Newton, Kerry Collins, McNair, McNabb, Goff, etc). Sometimes that's on the team just as much as the QB.
3) MAN I remember how much everyone thought those two QBs in 2002 were surefire hall of famers. I used to pass a building-sized banner of Joey Harrington when I went to work in NYC every day. What a dreadful career those two had compared to their collegiate successes.

I think some of the QBs on that list like Joey would have turned out ok if drafted later by more established teams. Some QBs benefit from setting for a season or more.

what part?....you must be joking to not realize this line has 2 starters that can’t make other NFL rosters....a mediocre guard playing left tackle...a lower level center and a rookie 3rd round pick at left guard(Who was forced to play left tackle last week also....this is as bad as it gets.

And yes...Josh Rosen has gotten a raw deal....Arizona was the worst team in the league last year whose entire starting line was on IR by mid-season...his OC was replaced early in the season by a rookie OC.

And now he gets traded to a team intentionally divesting itself of what talent it has to Tank for Tua.

Lol, I ended up blocking that guy. I felt like reading his post lowered my IQ.

The main reason I want Rosen to make it is to save us draft capital. But I think that he needs to try and survive. I’ Be surprised if he doesn’t get injured.

It would be hard to recover from delivering the #1 pick 2 consecutive seasons to 2 different teams. I think he deserves a fair shot though.

Lol, I ended up blocking that guy. I felt like reading his post lowered my IQ.

The main reason I want Rosen to make it is to save us draft capital. But I think that he needs to try and survive. I’ Be surprised if he doesn’t get injured.

I never actually block anyone here... mind you, there are three or four that I ignore. :)

Aqua, it's only been 3 games brother. This is Rosen's first full week practicing with the starters. Plus, like I said above, he's out there alone. Let's see how things look in week 8 or 9, if there is no improvement then maybe he's not our guy.

First off i'm a Rosen guy. I want him to do well but #1 i think it's pretty much a lock we go QB with whatever pick we end up with regardless of how Rosen does.
#2 i keep seeing people post about how "good" he looked............... Did he?
I don't think he looked bad but let's try and remain somewhat reasonable here he didn't look good. I guess our expectations for our QB's are that low?
If Willams and Parker both catch their TD passes which were perfectly placed I think you too would think he had a good outing.

Let me remind us all that Miami has faced the top 3 defenses in the league the first 3 weeks now. The first 2, who cares, Fitzmagic isn't our future. But, week 3 vs one of the best defenses on the road in their place, and "if" Parker and Williams catch both their TD catches (that were perfectly thrown balls), majority would all be on the Rosen express. I will say, if somehow Rosen ends up being the guy, we can go from worst to first in a hurry. Mega draft picks and a boat load of $ to lure in solid players (no superstars needed, they will come via the draft, HOPEFULLY), even possible trade down a few spots in the draft if Rosen is chosen, to pick up even more premium picks.

At least Miami has a quarterback with potential to evaluate. We'll see how it goes. But, yes, if he plays well the Dolphins can turn their attention elsewhere. I'm just not sure how well he can play with the talent around him. Is it a fair evaluation?

Bet you Allen Hurns doesn't think he had a good outing.
or Edelman about Brady using that logic
Later in the second quarter, Edelman caught a pass from Brady and fell on his right side and was sandwiched by Harvey Langi and Henry Anderson. Edelman got up holding his rib area. He left the game

or Edelman about Brady using that logic
Later in the second quarter, Edelman caught a pass from Brady and fell on his right side and was sandwiched by Harvey Langi and Henry Anderson. Edelman got up holding his rib area. He left the game
I'll bet you money that Brady doesn't average 1 WR killed per start.

Back
Top Bottom