If Rosen Delivers Miami wins the lottery | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Rosen Delivers Miami wins the lottery

You inferred that Rosen "kills" on average 1 WR each start and was willing to bet money on it; I'd have bet you a hundred to watch you wiggle out, with one of the mods holding the money; instead I'm letting you off easy and giving you an opportunity to do the right thing by supporting this site instead of having those you bullheadedly argue with underwrite you and your attacks on our QB. Here's a link https://finheaven.com/dbtech-donate/
Don't be a welsher!
First of all, I would be IMPLYING that Rosen "kills" on average 1 WR each start. I didn't. YOU inferred it so if you want to play some sort of technicality game with me, you better come harder than that.

And given that I've been the one touting the fact that this isn't Rosen's rookie season so stop making excuses for him, for some reason you think you're going to trick me into something I clearly didn't mean? Sure, dude.

You are still flapping your gums about a QB that hasn’t thrown a TD on this team. 4 preseason games and 3 regular season games. You and your cronies should get your rocks off when he actually does something on the field.
You're still talking out of your a$$ when it comes to Rosen, Tua and the fins in general. Support the site and maybe people would have more respect for your opinions

First of all, I would be IMPLYING that Rosen "kills" on average 1 WR each start. I didn't. YOU inferred it so if you want to play some sort of technicality game with me, you better come harder than that.

And given that I've been the one touting the fact that this isn't Rosen's rookie season so stop making excuses for him, for some reason you think you're going to trick me into something I clearly didn't mean? Sure, dude.
The fact is that neither Brady NOR Rosen average one "killed" Wideout a week.. or even close to that. In that regard, they're similar, especially last week. Again, just link on donations, not because you look foolish, but because it's the right thing to do if you post here frequently.

LOL! So true, This was the exact narrative for T-Hill whenever anyone questioned him. You perfectly referenced that.

I personally don’t think Rosen is THE guy, OL or not. I do think he is a very nice QB to have as our #2 though. But I am fine with watching him all season and seeing if that changes.

exactly...this team can not afford to not draft the best QBin the next draft....that said...What Josh Rosen “can be”...is still to be determined, and Miami has the luxury of drafting a Tua....and developing a Rosen....I love it!

The fact is that neither Brady NOR Rosen average one "killed" Wideout a week.. or even close to that. In that regard, they're similar, especially last week. Again, just link on donations, not because you look foolish, but because it's the right thing to do if you post here frequently.
Telling people that they should donate so that their opinions will be taken seriously in a thread where a bunch of pro-Rosen cheerleaders show up to say that I'm a troll because I express an opinion that differs from theirs is not the way to do it, dudeski, so you clearly have no idea what "the right thing to do" is or means.

The amount of times I've been called a moron, "you have no football IQ", and every other variant you can think of this offseason is innumerable all because I show up with "Hey, guys, we're tanking this season" and "I think Rosen is a bad QB" so spare me the rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom