If Rosen Has....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Rosen Has.......

I get what you're saying man, but finally getting a QB that we believe in and still drafting one at 1st overall or somewhere in the top 10 is very unrealistic. If they did that then they didnt really believe in Rosen to begin with.
I agree there is no need to draft Tua if Rosen shows to Flo and staff that he has the ability to be a franchise QB. Trade that #1 for a kings ransom. Miami already has 3 1st, you can potentially make it 5 1sts in next year draft!

I agree there is no need to draft Tua if Rosen shows to Flo and staff that he has the ability to be a franchise QB. Trade that #1 for a kings ransom. Miami already has 3 1st, you can potentially make it 5 1sts in next year draft!
Yep! That would be the ideal scenerio, but I'd even be fine with staying put and getting an elite talent like Chase Young.

Just curious. If Rosen has a top half season while improving every game, what do you think FLO will do? What if he has a top 10 season?

Not possible with this supporting cast...or realistic or fair to expect it.

I only hope they have a game plan of protecting his health!

Not possible with this supporting cast...or realistic or fair to expect it.

I only hope they have a game plan of protecting his health!

I was responding to "if Rosen has A great season this year and makes us all believe in him..."
My points were
"All" don't have to believe" - only Flo
He doesn't have to be "great." He just has to satisfy Flo

Back
Top Bottom