If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom

Yeah but the counter is that top shelf ball placement on repeat.
The counter to that's would be thats a lot easier when your wrs are creating separation on repeat, it's a lot easier to anticipate 4.2s and 4.3s. (intermediate level throws I think his placement is good not special)

Weather it rosen or tua this team must get better. Before u can see result. We are in bad shape as team. I dont think rosen is answer in miami but he has talent.. if right team pick him up.. he could be star in nfl. Dolphins should of never pick up rosen if they want number 1 pick next yr..the only thing I can say to rosen. You must take advantage of situation. That u was dealt..

Exactly. These WRs arent 6'5. All are 6'1 and under. He's not throwing jump balls to physically imposing WRs. Your average QB isnt coming in here and setting historical records just because of these WRs. The WRs are damn good but to get the most out of them you have to have a QB is what I am saying.

At the college level where db play is mainly trash, I'll take the 6'0 4.2 guy over the 6'5 4'6 guy any day.

Exactly. These WRs arent 6'5. All are 6'1 and under. He's not throwing jump balls to physically imposing WRs. Your average QB isnt coming in here and setting historical records just because of these WRs. The WRs are damn good but to get the most out of them you have to have a QB is what I am saying.

That’s separate from tbe timing which I find to be very high level too. Just a lot of ways for that kid toolbox wise (not physical gifts mind you) to offset any concerns with the arm talent.

Plus I’m not gonna run an offense that ask of him to have a bazooka

At the college level where db play is mainly trash, I'll take the 6'0 4.2 guy over the 6'5 4'6 guy any day.

How many times have you seen WRs carry a team? Honestly I am wondering. I can't think of any. Cause that offense is gonna carry that team this year. Unless saban has something for that defense. They gave up 450 yards to SC and Ole Miss.

No matter what Rosen does if Tua is still so highly regarded when draft time comes you make him your first pick. Let Tua and Rosen battle it out, you can carry both QBs easily. We'll have a high quality starter and back up in Miami for a change!

The counter to that's would be thats a lot easier when your wrs are creating separation on repeat, it's a lot easier to anticipate 4.2s and 4.3s. (intermediate level throws I think his placement is good not special)

I think there’s only 2 guys on that top 4 wr group running that fast. Ruggs 4.2s waddle late 4.3s

How many times have you seen WRs carry a team? Honestly I am wondering. I can't think of any. Cause that offense is gonna carry that team this year. Unless saban has something for that defense. They gave up 450 yards to SC and Ole Miss.

At the college level a lot ? Peter Warrick and Randy Moss just to name a few, that offense is the best I've seen so far, their OL run blocking is nothing special but that RB looks good.

I think there’s only 2 guys on that top 4 wr group running that fast. Ruggs 4.2s waddle late 4.3s

Clemson doesn't have a wr that ran faster than a 4.75 in high school, probably in the 4.6s now and with combine training might touch 4.5s.

I don’t know about smith but I will take mid to high 4.4s for Jeudy for the win

Lol, IDK I've seen some stuff with Jeudy catching deep passes and guys are not gaining any ground on him afterwards in fact a lot of times they're losing more ground.

Back
Top Bottom