If Saban holds a "State of the team address" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban holds a "State of the team address"

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
For the end of the season,what do you think he would say?
I would hope he would talk about how well JT, Zach, and others played, and how the offense needs "Adjusting". Speaking of adjusting , Id like to hear him talk about Mularkey and Capers.:mad: Id like to hear about Ricky's return and Cpep's as well.:D
I want to hear some type of firey emotion about how things WILL be better next year.:tantrum:
Or we could hear how he is happy to return to College Football as the Alabama head coach. Your thoughts..

For the end of the season,what do you think he would say?
I would hope he would talk about how well JT, Zach, and others played, and how the offense needs "Adjusting". Speaking of adjusting , Id like to hear him talk about Mularkey and Capers.:mad: Id like to hear about Ricky's return and Cpep's as well.:D
I want to hear some type of firey emotion about how things WILL be better next year.:tantrum:
Or we could hear how he is happy to return to College Football as the Alabama head coach. Your thoughts..

Personally, I'm tired of the way he overdoes the "coach speak" crap and beats around the bush over and over. I find it annoying. It seems like he has to speak everything in code.

When you get right down to it, I'm tired of talk. I want some results. With or without him.

If I HAD to choose what I wanted to hear him say, it would be this: "We have decided to part ways with Mike Mularkey. We feel the offense is headed in the wrong direction and it was best for this team to make a change. We wish the incompetent idiot the best of luck in his future endeavors."

i would like cpep to come in a say i'am gonna be 100 percent next year and lead this team to the dance

I don't think I would want to hear it, unless it was in the format of his report to Huizenga. Can't trust anything Saban says if he says it to the media.

here is what i want to hear him say.

" great balls of fire, it looks ole maverick was right , we should have kept sage and we should have worn the orange jerseys and aqua pants for good luck. "

it wouldnt kill saban to say " i expect better execution from the oline and secondary and i expect a full staium next year even if we have to put manikins that look like al gore in the seats.:sidelol:

" dont look now fellas but somebody has lost that lovin feelin"
mav

Back
Top Bottom