If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay

You don’t trade a top 5 corner. Notice the Pats have always had 1 great corner on every SB team from Ty Law to Revis to Talib to Gilmore?

NO.

The Dolphins have plenty of picks now and can trade down if they really feel they need more.

X is an elite player at a premium position. The two players they traded weren't elite yet -- and may not ever be. If either had been elite, they wouldn't have been traded.

I’d say no unless it was a team destined for a top 10 pick and even then I’d be uncomfortable trading X.

The title says it all...yea or nay...(2) firsts for X..

I’m all for what they’ve done so far but no on this one. CB is a very important position that is almost as hard as QB to find elite talent. X is a premier player and young and a leader. Minkah was a whiner and at this point hasn’t proved his draft status IMO. But another two first rounders would be hard to walk away from I have to admit. I wouldn’t flame anyone for thinking different

He’s not on a rookie contract at dirt money controlled for the next 2 years prior.

He’s highest paid corner in football. That’s gonna effect your compensation in return.

In a large way

Back
Top Bottom