If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If some team offers 2 first for "X"..yea or nay

I say no. We don’t need to eat any more guaranteed money. He will make it easier to right the ship as free agents won’t want to come to a club that has zero talent.
That said.. if he were 28, I’d take the 2 firsts.

On the fence... Seven 1st rounders and four 2nd rounders in two years would build a hell of a team. Assuming we drafted well, of course.

My common sense is absolutely NO! He is the only one left who is actually a name for himself and produce on a very high level , I don't even know half of the team this year (kinda).

Can't give away the last brick...

No. He's worth more than that. We already ate a big chunk of his contract and he's more elite than tunsil at a harder position. It's just so hard to get an elite CB.

No, this isnt like the other trades. He is truly an elite player at a premium position and he already has a fat contract that we would have to take a huge cap hit if we traded him. Not even this team would trade Howard right now.

Absolutely 100% yes. He actually should have more value than Ramsey as we would be eating his signing bonus while Ramsey would require a massive cap contract for whatever team deals for him.

Let's be honest, if this works out to perfection were still going to be bad in 2020, competitive in 2021, and competing for a Superbowl in 2022. Why waste the absolute prime of our only remaining player with massive trade value given that timeframe? So we can eek out a extra win or two in the next couple years?

Yes...

Might was well Purge everyone from the past.

Hell no not with his dead cap we’d take on. 3 first and maybe I’d take that but nobody is doing that.

I think they really X, as they should and have showed with their checkbook, I think they wouldn’t for 2. But if a team offered 3 number 1’s then only an idiot would turn that down.

Howard is the keymaster of the defense. He needs to stay.

Nope its time to shut the gate on the trades and focus on rebuilding the team today. With 5 running backs on the roster I do expect Drake to be traded but at this point not sure the pick would be worth the message we are sending.

2 R1 + R2 + first born + get out of jail free + Park Place and RRs = OK

But I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom