If Stephen Ross | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Stephen Ross

GodzillaFacePalm-1.jpg

If you weren't so monotonously HenneRainmanish would this useless thread have existed?

v2s6xd-1.jpg

OP raises an interesting question.

How many times have we heard the comparison between Ross and Jerry Jones? Both want attention with their glitz and glamor in the stadium and their star power celebrities, etc.

We've seen Jerry grab dudes from Arkansas before.

If I was the owner I'd be out there grabbing Bryant McKinnie. Just sayin'.

How many times have we heard the comparison between Ross and Jerry Jones? Both want attention with their glitz and glamor in the stadium and their star power celebrities, etc.

The only player in recent memory that Jones drafted from Arkansas was Felix Jones.

Unless Mckinnie is in better shape than last reported (almost 400 pounds) he's not worth the price of a bag of popcorn.

The only player in recent memory that Jones drafted from Arkansas was Felix Jones.

Unless Mckinnie is in better shape than last reported (almost 400 pounds) he's not worth the price of a bag of popcorn.

Bryant McKinnie would come to Miami and workout like a mother ****er. Just sayin'.

i'm sure you would.

You make it sound like a bad thing. If I'm not mistaken, Jerry's got a bunch of these laying around
clear.gif

Oh man. Funny guy here.

lol couldnt help it man.

But Bryant isnt someone I would be sticking my neck out for to "work his tail off" if he came to Miami.. always seems to be something with the guy.

If it isnt Love Boats with Daunte Culpepper, its coming into camp every year overweight.
And if he didnt go to THE U, hes just another lazy guy.

Back
Top Bottom