If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter?

If Tannehill is out for season, who should be starter?

• Matt Moore

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 83 29.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Trade for a Young Backup QB

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brock Osweiller

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Might also be worth throwing out a feeler to KC for Alex Smith. Maybe they part with him for a mid-round pick.
Actually never thought of this. I'd consider for the right price.

I got to say, if players feel that politics got in the way of signing a legitimate starter in favor of some scrub with the roster we have now, I suspect we will have a lot of pissed off players. Bottomline they want to win.

Matt friggan Moore man!!!!! Hasn't he proved enough to you guys last year??? JC why is it even a question. Believe in MM already... SMH

Moore, obviously.

Some of those options... bloody hell

Matt friggan Moore man!!!!! Hasn't he proved enough to you guys last year??? JC why is it even a question. Believe in MM already... SMH

He proved he is not a progression read QB and he severely limits what Gase's offense can do.

Wait, which is the one with Super Bowl experience?

So when you're talking Tannehill, wins/losses etc are team stats, but when it's any other QB it's different? :p

You have a good point, but I was referring to just how long he's been in the league and how successful he's been (in the regular season, at least).

Cutler, because he doesn't have a Tebow esqu delivery like Crapernick, and it's been proven he is a competent, capable QB in Gase's system.

Back
Top Bottom