If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter? | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter?

If Tannehill is out for season, who should be starter?

• Matt Moore

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 83 29.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Trade for a Young Backup QB

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brock Osweiller

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
You actually think they would sign him to a multi year deal? Him or Cutler?
I could see them signing him to 2 years. Which gives them the flexibility to trade him next year if he does wel.

I could see them signing him to 2 years. Which gives them the flexibility to trade him next year if he does wel.

An extra year likely means quite a bit more guaranteed money for the player to agree with it . . . Meaning if he flops in 2017, not only will you have burnt roll over cap space for next season, you are gonna take a nice little dead cap hit in 2018 when u cut bait.

There is no middle ground trade value with Kap. Lets say he balls out and Miami makes the playoffs, the scenario becomes extension/franchise tag while contemplating a Tannehill trade as he would still have trade value.

Kap has no trade value unless Adam Gase is thrown in with him.

Anything more than a one year deal would be shocking IMO.

Kap led the league in percentage of uncatchable passes thrown in 2016 and Moore played. You sure he improves the accuracy of the position or do the stats guys just don't like him because he kneels for the anthem and he's really very accurate?
Not a stats guy, seen him play way too much.

Who do I WANT as a starter? Hell, I WANT Dan Marino.

But he's not really available is he? So, I'm fine with rolling with Jay Cutler. Life has handed us lemons, so let's try to make the best lemonade we can.

Back
Top Bottom