If Tannehill's 2016 Passer Rating ends up under 90, what will be the likely cause? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill's 2016 Passer Rating ends up under 90, what will be the likely cause?

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
If Tannehill's 2016 Passer Rating ends up under 90, what will be the likely cause?

Wow, he just isn't a gifted QB. Stop putting all these ridiculously high expectations on this guy. I have said this since the debacle that was his being drafted with the 8th pick, he will be mediocre at his absolute best. If he ever makes it inside the top 12 everyone should rejoice. Anywhere above 20 would be nice.

Wow, he just isn't a gifted QB. Stop putting all these ridiculously high expectations on this guy. I have said this since the debacle that was his being drafted with the 8th pick, he will be mediocre at his absolute best. If he ever makes it inside the top 12 everyone should rejoice. Anywhere above 20 would be nice.

:lol:

will be guys like you expectation, look please pull back and let the season play out this kid is in a new offense and you want him to perform like he's been in it for years.

^^^^^^^^ This! Common OP, you can't have this lousy an attitude. It's game day before the first preseason game and you're like...now what? SMH

Ridiculously high? First of all a 90 rating isnt ridiculously high, second, he posted 92 in 2014 and 88 in 2015....

He didn't play well enough...

Wow - I remember when a 80 passer rating put you in the Pro Bowl easily. My has the game changed.

Wow - I remember when a 80 passer rating put you in the Pro Bowl easily. My has the game changed.

It has for the better. The game is more exciting today than it ever was. No one should be worried about the passer rating of our QB.

What's the olines rating. If tannehill doesn't succeed it's automatically going to be the o line. This is irrelevant,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the olines rating. If tannehill doesn't succeed it's automatically going to be the o line. This is irrelevant,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the Oline plays a part also, so does the running game - will we have one? Will Parker be healthy? Any other devastating injuries?

It goes without saying he needs to play well also but the other parts of the offense need to function effectively as well.

if we get solid/average oline play and he doesn't post a 90 or better rating I will have a pitchfork out myself

I'd say he is physically gifted...and incredibly durable to still be standing after the punishment he has endured.

Can make every throw...4.5 range forty.

Back
Top Bottom