“if That Penalty Is On The Defense, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“if That Penalty Is On The Defense,

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gase is going be upset...”

Meanwhile...

450x253

If you're gonna make the joke at least use a picture from today!

It’s unprecedented really. Has anyone seen a Head Coach go sit down alone and draw up plays and try to decide what the F to do next while the game is going on? Seriously has it ever happened?

It’s so asinine it’s beyond words really. Isn’t that what the play sheet and gameplan is for? You already should have plays and formations ready for all situations.

If I was his boss upstairs I’d be livid at my coaches incompetence first and disregard for the overall team second.

It’s unprecedented really. Has anyone seen a Head Coach go sit down alone and draw up plays and try to decide what the F to do next while the game is going on? Seriously has it ever happened?

It’s so asinine it’s beyond words really. Isn’t that what the play sheet and gameplan is for? You already should have plays and formations ready for all situations.

If I was his boss upstairs I’d be livid at my coaches incompetence first and disregard for the overall team second.
I’ve never seen it before. It’s bizzare. Can you imagine Shula or BB even taking their eyes off of a meaningless PAT while up by 50?

Back
Top Bottom