If the dolphins draft... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the dolphins draft...

Since I don’t believe he will be a Miami Dolphin, it really doesn’t matter what number he will have. As far as I know, the Dolphins are the only team with the #13 retired, so he will be able to wear that number on any other team which eventually drafts him.

He will be a Lion.
Don't think he drops to us

I don’t see the Lions moving on from Stafford. Their issues his entire career have been a terrible OL and no run game. If they plan to keep Patricia, which the owner said they do, I don’t see him picking a QB in the 1st with his job on the line. Now if they replace the FO and coaching staff I could see a new guy coming in and taking “their” QB.

crap, ya the Lions probably wont go for Tua. In that case, I hope Miami wins this week so we can pick #7 or so. We dont need injury prone guys, or PC crybabies here.

Tua has got an infectious personality, seems like a great kid that teammates would probably run through a wall for

Does any other QB coming out have this, or is it exclusive to Tua?

In Miami, 13 is a sacred number, hence the reason for it being retired. What has Tua done to show he’s earned that number? Put up good numbers in college? Is that the criteria for inheriting that number?

In Miami, 13 is a sacred number, hence the reason for it being retired. What has Tua done to show he’s earned that number? Put up good numbers in college? Is that the criteria for inheriting that number?
He has done nothing.

And neither he nor anyone else will ever wear #13 for this franchise ever again.

Back
Top Bottom