If the dolphins draft... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the dolphins draft...

ya gotta love someone that says they're gonna do what god puts on their heart then goes on to say they're trying to figure out which way they can make the most money, because you can't recoup money you already lost. good stuff.
He's going pro bro he has too much to lose if he doesn't

Does any other QB coming out have this, or is it exclusive to Tua?
I think it is Burrow and Tua, if he is cleared medically. The rest of the QB’s are all huge question marks in my opinion. Since Burrow will likely be the first pick and the Dolphins might be concerned with Tua being injury prone and therefore not draft him. My hope is they go with Rosen in 2020 and see if he can develop into their long term starter. If Rosen still appears to not be the QB for the future, they can draft a QB in the first round in 2021.

Only 2 nfl first pick off draft. last ten yr have reach SB. That horrible Cam and Goff.

Last edited:
The Lions pick is the logical point for any team that wants to trade up for Tua.
They have their QB and he's still reasonably young. Their team lacks line and that can be achieved in the middle of the round.
If the Lions are smart... they sell this pick to the highest bidder.

Man if Tua goes top 5 with that significant injury that has to be a first no? Even if you love him it’s quite a risk top 5

Back
Top Bottom