If the Dolphins Win a Close Game Monday Night... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Dolphins Win a Close Game Monday Night...

If the Dolphins win against the Saints by 7 or fewer points:

• ..it'll mean they are clearly mediocore..

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • ..it'll mean they are probably better than sometime in the past 50 yrs..

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • ..it'll mean they are pretty good..

Votes: 54 42.9%
  • ..I'll be happy!..

Votes: 53 42.1%
  • ..I'll be super sad :(..

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • ..I will finish my beer..

Votes: 23 18.3%
  • ..I will make 3 to 5 threads this week if the critics still don't respect us..

Votes: 12 9.5%

• Total voters

timbowens95

Clogging up the Middle!
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Trying to gather some complex statistical analysisis for my elementary stats class.

What do you guys think? Trying to gather some complex statistical analysisis for my elementary stats class.

:lol:

Come on man, give us some hard hitting statistical analysis, like a couple of numbers you looked up on Football Outsiders.

excellent thread

is shou will be upset an option?

I chose all of the options. It'll be a roller coaster of emotions which will lead me to post 3-5 threads stating that the local Oregon media hasn't thrown a parade in honor of the Dolphins start yet.

If we win, I will be so happy!! My Birthday is Tuesday so a Monday Night win would put us at 4-0 and who could ask for a better Birthday present? "Sport wise that is"

..it'll mean they are clearly mediocore..

Maybe you could clarify who THEY is...the Saints or the Phins? :confused:

.... Happily Troll the Saints Forums.

.... Get a Jeff Ireland Jersey

.... Open a Tanning store and call all The beds "Tanne Beds"

Finish my beer...hahaha! Lady week at wild wings, i had most of my beer still left for the 4th quarter as i was to on edge to remember i even had a drink! So when the game finished, i chugged and celebrated

VG post. VG thread. VG title.

It would be a VG result. I would have a VG week.

I really think it would be impossible for the nation to avoid us if we beat the Saints in their house.

I think a ton of analysts would jump on our wagon

Back
Top Bottom