if the dolphins win the superbowl what would you guys do? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if the dolphins win the superbowl what would you guys do?

Dolfan1000 said:
I think being happy would be the understatement of the century.

Yeap. I can't even fathom the thought. I was thinking the other day...perhaps it's a conspiracy against the Dolphins though. Check this out. Every couple years Miami/Florida has a contending or championship team in every sport but Pro Football. Think about it...

-The Hurricanes...2001 champs...should be a 2002(grr i wont get into that) and theyve been a great team/contenders for 20 years
-The Seminoles- Just recently a national title..1999
-The Gators-1996 Title...not that long ago

-The Marlins- what can you say theyve been established for 13 years and already have 2 world series rings...

-The Heat-were a great teams for 5-6 years and now are on the verge of getting a few championships with Shaq and Wade

So perhaps its the NFL's way of keeping us Phin fans in check because we have soo many great teams here.(i would have mentioned the Panthers but the NHL..ummm might not be around forever..lol)
That and the fact that the Fins were(i dont care what anyone says) ONE OF THE TEAM of the 70's...perfect season...2 super bowl rings...etcc etcc
I think they just got tired of us. Anyways thats my conspiracy theory and im sticking to it. Cheers. :tongue:

FIN54FAN said:
I would light a camp fire and then dance naked around it chanting "dolphins are the champs" over and over again! lol, I have really no idea what the hell i would do.

That is the funniest post ever.

I would cry uncontrolably and hire someone to record my life over the next 24 hours, so that I could relive it OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

I also would walk up to everyone wearing Pats, Bills, or Jets merchandise, and say.... "Who's Your Daddy!!!"

I have been reading this thread since it was created. I still can't think of what I would actually do. I guess it all depends on the moment, circumstances in my life...etc. If it was to happen today, well I would probably just do a Clumpy:cpatch:

As ridiculous as I acted when we beat New England this year (laughing in the faces of many a Patriots fan at the bar & doing my patented Dolphin dance around the whole place), I can't even imagine how stupid I would act if the Dolphins won the SuperBowl. The sheer size of my SuperBowl party alone would be immeasurable. I'll start planning it out now, because Saban is going to bring us a trophy in a few.

death7star said:
we will never win the super bowl in my lifetime (only 21).

Don't plan on living past 22? :confused:

First I'd cheer louder than I ever have for anything in my entire life. Then I'd cry. Then I would be overcome with sheer joy that I would sound like a giggling school girl. Then I would gloat like there was no tomorrow and wipe my *** with a Brady jersey. Then I would hop a flight to South Florida to make it just in time to share in the victory parade!

thenicksabanera said:
if the dolphins win the superbowl i will go crazy i be so happy

I would go to every Patriot and Jet board and talk MAD SHIZZY everyday until the 2006 season began.:lol:

I'm not joking either :tongue:

DolphinDevil28 said:
do cartwheels naked in my front yard.

I've said this forever and I'll keep my word if/when we do win one.

If the Dolphins win the Superbowl, I'll join you.

fins1 said:
Die Happy
You took mine. :D But right afterwards I would probably run around screaming and then just lye down in bed for a week with a smile on my face replaying the moment over and over.

Back
Top Bottom