if the dolphins win the superbowl what would you guys do? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if the dolphins win the superbowl what would you guys do?

i wouild rub it in to all my oakland and titan supporting friends that WE WON THE SUERBOWL

I think I would get me some nice champagne and toast my Fins for a job well done....get buzzed, then I would flip on the shopping channels to buy the Dolphins SB Champs stuff, and I would have to get the Sports Illustrated Championship Video and Commerative Book they always come out with....then would buy a new Dolphins hat, and maybe wear my Dolphins SB Champs shirt and never take it off. :D Crying would be good too,,, damn I would be so happy.
I also would hop on a plane from Denver to Miami so i could watch the victory parade.

My wife and I have an agreement that if the Dolphins ever make the Superbowl, we drop whatever we are doing and go to the game. Dont care if it cost 10 grand, we will be there.

If we win, Im sure ill be that guy in the stands that after the initial joy happened, id be sitting there with tears in my eyes.

After that, the cell would be working NON-STOP calling all my Jets, Giants, Pats and Eagles fan friends.

I would freak out just like I did when the Red Sox won last year but with the Dolphins I was rub it into every Pats fan that has been giving me crap the last 4 years! Oh how sweet that would be ............. I could die a happy man!!! :shelby:

Good luck with your coma. I hope you come out of it soon.

I would sit in front of the tv crying tears of joy. Then I would watch every sport tv news program just so I could get all the updates and news about it. When that was over I would go outside and scream for joy. The next day I would wear all my dolphin gear to work and rub it in the Jets and Eagle fans faces, since I work with them both. Oh what a lovely day that would be. I hope it happens soon.

Man, I have been a Dolphin fan for 35 years. I was just a little kid when they won their last. All this time I have been waiting and waiting. I have a cuban cigar that I have carefully stored that I have vowed to save until Miami wins the SB. That baby would come out right away. I would then make reservations on Miami Beach the night before the victory parade. I would take my woman to a luxurious dinner the night before and toast the night away. I would then go to the parade and scream my head off and cry. I would then gather all of the So. FL Finheaven fans at an agreed upon site and we would throw one hell of a party! And then I would cry some more and die a happy man.

Ahhh...if we only get the chance.

DolphinDevil28 said:
do cartwheels naked in my front yard.

I've said this forever and I'll keep my word if/when we do win one.
What DolphinDevil neglects to add is that being this is in New Orleans, naked cartwheels are a daily occurence especially down in The French Sector after having a couple tooooo many Hurricanes at th e Irish BAR (Pat O'Briens??????? was too drunk to remember the name) or seeing the skanky chicks at Larry Flint's Place! lol

NJFinsfan said:
My wife and I have an agreement that if the Dolphins ever make the Superbowl, we drop whatever we are doing and go to the game. Dont care if it cost 10 grand, we will be there.

If we win, Im sure ill be that guy in the stands that after the initial joy happened, id be sitting there with tears in my eyes.

After that, the cell would be working NON-STOP calling all my Jets, Giants, Pats and Eagles fan friends.
NJ, I would be there with you, a Vikings/ Dolphins superBowl at JRS would be a dream come true, take my wife to see my old haunts and see the Fins spank the Vikes would be awesome!

I'd talk to you guys, then I would wear my JT jersey to school the next day and rub it in to all the Philly fans.

thenicksabanera said:
if the dolphins win the superbowl i will go crazy i be so happy

I have a bottle of champange that was passed down to me from my grandfather.

I hope to crack that bottle one day, it has his handwritting on it;

"Open only when the Dolphins win the Superbowl" and the date 1984 :cry:

Back
Top Bottom