if the dolphins win the superbowl what would you guys do? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if the dolphins win the superbowl what would you guys do?

I'd definitely wear my jersey to work the next day, even though it's a violation of company policy.

I'd talk major trash to all my phin hating friends.

"We are the Champions" would be blasting for a long time from my house.

MNFINFAN said:
What DolphinDevil neglects to add is that being this is in New Orleans, naked cartwheels are a daily occurence especially down in The French Sector after having a couple tooooo many Hurricanes at th e Irish BAR (Pat O'Briens??????? was too drunk to remember the name) or seeing the skanky chicks at Larry Flint's Place! lol

:D :D :D

Yep, he's been to New Orleans.

I'd wear my Dan Marino Tee Shirt I bought in about 1990 that has holes in it, its so worn out. I stopped wearing it years ago because it was getting in rough shape. Besides, the Fins seemed to lose every time I wore it. I told myself then I'd not wear it again until they won the Super Bowl.

By the way...The first thing I did after the Fins last won the superbowl...I was born...two months later. Oh well, at least I came into the world when the Fins were the Champions!

I would continously laugh at anyone who wasn't a Dolphins fan a.k.a.(my brother who's a Broncos fan).:roflmao:

Cheapshotz said:
I would go to every Patriot and Jet board and talk MAD SHIZZY everyday until the 2006 season began.:lol:

I'm not joking either :tongue:

I'll take care of the Bills boards for you.

Back
Top Bottom