if the dolphins win the superbowl what would you guys do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if the dolphins win the superbowl what would you guys do?

I think being happy would be the understatement of the century.

wake up from my bed because i know it is a dream..................

do cartwheels naked in my front yard.

I've said this forever and I'll keep my word if/when we do win one.

DolphinDevil28 said:
do cartwheels naked in my front yard.

I've said this forever and I'll keep my word if/when we do win one.

Note to self: Do NOT move to New Orleans. :tongue:

Umm...I will sit and stare at my T.V for about a day, then once it hits me, I will take out all my dolphins gear, and run up and down my street, and then drive around town and yell out "Dolphins rule".

I've said if the Phins win a super bowl or I win the lottery, I'd run outside naked. Neither has yet to occur.

First i would cry then i would proably just sit and watch the tv without blinking

I would probably just sit and stare at the TV until it sank in, then put on every piece of Fins gear I owned and roll down the street in my car playing "We Are the Champoins" at top volume (lil celebration mixed with pissing off the retired New Yorkers who live around here...double the fun lol). I woulda done that when the Marlins won the WS, but I lived in Weston then, where probably even a whisper would get you arrested for disturbing the peace.

I would light a camp fire and then dance naked around it chanting "dolphins are the champs" over and over again! lol, I have really no idea what the hell i would do.

Back
Top Bottom