If the fins stay at #2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the fins stay at #2

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
I think that the Fins will take Edwards at #2 and if we trade down then they will draft a RB ( Cadillac or Benson). Brown might be gone by the fifth or seventh pick. I realize others have mentioned this senario but I feel this may happen even more now that Smith may be gone at #1.:evil:

mattgilm said:
I think that the Fins will take Edwards at #2 and if we trade down then they will draft a RB ( Cadillac or Benson). Brown might be gone by the fifth or seventh pick. I realize others have mentioned this senario but I feel this may happen even more now that Smith may be gone at #1.:evil:

Ok put down the joint Ricky. Wide receiver is not that big a need. And especially not at #2. Personally for a first round pick it had better be a RB or QB. And if we stay at #2 it had better be a Qb.

Toke, Toke!

WR is not our biggest need but if Fins use three reciever sets Wr may come into play for our team . Do you think Rogers is better than Edwards overall as a player who can contribute right away and for a long time? :evil:

I also rather Edwards than Rodgers, and RB is not a good value at #2.

marinotoclayton said:
Ok put down the joint Ricky. Wide receiver is not that big a need. And especially not at #2. Personally for a first round pick it had better be a RB or QB. And if we stay at #2 it had better be a Qb.
ur wrong. sorry to say it so blatent but wr is a position worth taking at #2. In fact any position is worth at #2 if they turn out to be a stud. Would you have taken Jason Taylor with the second pick if you knew he was going to be this good. Every position is worth it if they are actually good. I mean wouldnt you have taken ray lewis. A qb is proably one of the hardest positions to draft, i dont know, im just guessing.

Slappy8800 said:
mike williams or brown please

Either of these two will make a huge impact right away. And by drafting a running back we are filling our biggest need. People forget we went 10-6 with ricky in the backfield and JAY FIEDLER as quarterback so i think with a kick @ss back and a pretty good quarterback we could get to the top pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom