IF the MINN. and TAMPA rumors are true | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF the MINN. and TAMPA rumors are true

Two #'1's so you can trade one of them down again and get more pics and better value for this years draft.

I would rather have tampa's picks because I want Ronnie Brown really bad. If I did do the Minny trade, I'd pick Thomas Davis with the 18th. If we get Tampa's picks I think at least Brodney Pool or Josh Bullocks will be avaliable with tampa's 2nd.

TPD1479 said:
Would you rather have Minnesotas 2 number #1 or TAMPA's #1 #2 & #3?

i would want minn to sweet-n up the pot with an additional pick. then i would probably like the minny pick.

Obviously you take Minnesota's picks, at 7 it's likely that atleast Cedric Benson will be available. At 18 you can trade down to the Eagles position and then take whatever player you like, possibly Poole from Oklahoma.

I like getting Minn pick and trading the 18 to the Eagles and maybe getting Charlie Frye at the end of round one

Thats a tuff one cause at 7 i doubt ronnie or cadilac will still be there and im not sold on Benson to many carries for me and he disapeared against a good defense

I would take tampas 1,,2,3 and then turn around and trade the fifth overall again with atleast one great reciever still on the board if minn has not traded up to 3 or four then we still get a good rb at #7 at a lower price and a lot more picks 2 first rounds 2 second rounds and 2 third rounds. Saban would be god

J-Mo

HelloMotto said:
i would want minn to sweet-n up the pot with an additional pick. then i would probably like the minny pick.

Yep Minn would have to throw in a 2nd day pick. I think I like the Minn. deal better but only with trading the 18th pick.

I would like Minny's 2 #1's because I don't see much difference in the big 3 backs and with so many good players left in the 30-60 range we maybe able to turn #18 into 2 more players. GreenMonster

TPD1479 said:
Would you rather have Minnesotas 2 number #1 or TAMPA's #1 #2 & #3?

IF the MINN. and TAMPA rumors are true ..

Then we dont need to trade Surtain anymore!

I'd take the two first round picks. I think my fantasy would be to get Alex Barron with the first pick and then Matt Jones with the next one...use Surtain to pick up KC's pick in round 2, get a DT like Antajj Hawthorne with that pick, and get either a RB or QB (probably QB, I do like David Greene) with the third round pick, then use the that #2 pick in the fourth round on Day 2 to regroup and figure out who ended up falling that should not have fallen and take them. I think by trading Surtain and trading the #2 pick for Minnesota's two first rounders, we could have ourselves a very good draft.

Back
Top Bottom