If the NFC is weak ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the NFC is weak ?

What does it say if Miami beats you? Still suck huh? I guess you've got nothing to loose when you already suck.

Sammy you are setting yourself up for embarrassment. The Dolphins are going to kill the Pigeons..

The Dolphins always bring their A game on nationally televised games, especially MNF. So if I were an Eagles fan, I'd be cautiously optimistic......

If our 28th-ranked offense hung 24, 24, and 40 points on the rest of your division, what does that say about your divisional competition? (Along with your loss to Dallas and your narrow escape at New York-late punt return comeback-and two-point win over Washington at home-which held up because of a missed-two-point conversion)

THe NFC is weak. Philly is tops but they can be stopped. The Rams are very good but have trouble on the road. After that, nothing but hot garbage.

The AFC has NE, KC, Indy, Ten all very good to Great teams.
Miami, Baltimore and Denver all very good teams
Buffalo and Cincy, good teams on the rise

Any of those 9 could give beat any of the other 14 NFC teams a very good game, if not kill them. Hell, most of these AFC teams could probalby beat Philly and Stl. 7 times out of 10.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
If our 28th-ranked offense hung 24, 24, and 40 points on the rest of your division, what does that say about your divisional competition? (Along with your loss to Dallas and your narrow escape at New York-late punt return comeback-and two-point win over Washington at home-which held up because of a missed-two-point conversion)

RIght on! Put any AFC East team in the NFC west and the AFC East team will win the division hands down.

AFC will get smoked again in the Super-Bowl. Eagles will beat the Phins but thats no big task.

The NFC is bad. They might win the Super Bowl if the matchups are correct like last year, but I doubt it. The AFC should dominate the Pro Bowl, and mid-tier AFC teams should continue to beat on the top tier NFC teams.

Back
Top Bottom