If The Playoffs Were To Begin Next Weekend... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If The Playoffs Were To Begin Next Weekend...

We get the patriots at home on mnf. It’s doable

Ehh not with Brock

Its a Sunday at 1 pm game.

And while the place will be packed, i expect a 60/40 dolphins/pats ratio, so homefield is all but a wash.

Will be daunting, whoever the QB. A healthy Ryan does give us a better shot.

I thought it was mnf. Well that sucks

I doubt Belli is just gonna let us throw it to the flats on repeat if its os

Its a Sunday at 1 pm game.

And while the place will be packed, i expect a 60/40 dolphins/pats ratio, so homefield is all but a wash.

Will be daunting, whoever the QB. A healthy Ryan does give us a better shot.

considering the alternative (foxborough), being at home is definitely not a wash.

and we run a much, much more put-together game at home than on the road. regardless of fan ratio, lots of bears Fans were out when we beat them for example.

I don't know if that trend holds up with our current roster makeup and trajectory, but that has been the case throughout the Gase era.

considering the alternative (foxborough), being at home is definitely not a wash.

and we run a much, much more put-together game at home than on the road. regardless of fan ratio, lots of bears Fans were out when we beat them for example.

I don't know if that trend holds up with our current roster makeup and trajectory, but that has been the case throughout the Gase era.

I mean I don’t mean to severely downplay this being at home vs. @ Foxboro . . . But the Bears game won’t be a comparison . . . .there will be double the fans in that stadium for the oppsoing team at minimum and ticket prices are reflecting that as they are over $150 for the cheap seats.

A lot will obviously depend on these next 3 games. If Miami goes 0-3, you may as well call that stadium Foxboro South.

Miami goes 3-0 or 2-1, then we will represent despite those Boston folk in the building.

I mean I don’t mean to severely downplay this being at home vs. @ Foxboro . . . But the Bears game won’t be a comparison . . . .there will be double the fans in that stadium for the oppsoing team at minimum and ticket prices are reflecting that as they are over $150 for the cheap seats.

A lot will obviously depend on these next 3 games. If Miami goes 0-3, you may as well call that stadium Foxboro South.

Miami goes 3-0 or 2-1, then we will represent despite those Boston folk in the building.

Spot on, that’s exactly how the crowd will be.

I don’t think we make the playoffs nor do I think Ryan can make it back and play effectively the rest of the year, so apperently seems like most will be happy if we lose every game from here out.

Hey J Allen is throwing again and with that Bills D can always see a Bills sweep as a possibility.

I think we have a realistic shot at a 1st round bye.
And you also forgot we got a 99.9 percent of winning the superbowl. Almost certain we will blow out any team in the nfc ......probably 45-3 will be score with phins winning superbowl.

I'm confused. Miami 'failed to recognize' Mahomes and Watson. Mohomes went 10th, Watson 12th, and Miami picked 22nd. Trubisky went before both. Wentz went #2 (behind Goff) while Miami picked 13th . Not saying the decision was good or bad, but many teams needing QBs "failed to recognize" those guys. It's not as if everyone in the NFL knew the answer.
Bridgewater? I was a fan before injury, but his was worse than Tannehill's and many don't want a QB with significant injury backing up a QB with significant injury.

Point is this : recognize the QB and go after him. Philly moved for Wentz. KC moved for Mahomes. Chicago moves for Trubisky. Heck AZ moved for Rosen. Jets for Darnold.

We could use some help tonight with a Carolina win.

We didn’t get any from pick 6 Russ Wilson and Seattle at home vs San Diego or the damn Denver kicker at home vs Houston.

So thanks for that. Looks like I’m a scam newton fan tonight.

there is no promised that if you draft qb in first rd. he will be superstar in nfl.
pros of keeping thill17
he is avg. you know u will won 6 to 8 yr or maybe wildcard games.
he known offensive.
Adam could try keep his job as hc. by making playoff
cons
26 m next yr cap.
you will not win sb w him.
keep him around. is not helping you beating N.E or winning afc east.
it hurting you from looking for qb for future.
if new coach come in thill17 is gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom