If the price to move up to 3 for TUA is too steep, do we trade up to 4 for Herbert? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the price to move up to 3 for TUA is too steep, do we trade up to 4 for Herbert?

Let's see what happens during the F/A period, before we start trading all over the place. If San Diego lands a QB in F/A. I'd think they'd be out of the running at QB in 2020, at least in the 1st round. They seem to be the biggest threat for a QB and trying to jump Miami on the board.

Let's see what happens during the F/A period, before we start trading all over the place. If San Diego lands a QB in F/A. I'd think they'd be out of the running at QB in 2020, at least in the 1st round. They seem to be the biggest threat for a QB and trying to jump Miami on the board.
I think the biggest threat right now is either Wash or Detroit getting approval from ownership to draft Tua... Wouldnt say its probable but its certainly not impossible IMO.

I think the biggest threat right now is either Wash or Detroit getting approval from ownership to draft Tua... Wouldnt say its probable but its certainly not impossible IMO.
I honestly don't see Washington taking Tua at all. The only thing that could really screw us is Washington refusing trade offers for #2 because they want Chase Young really bad and Detroit deciding to take Tua. That's what keeps me up at night.

I honestly don't see Washington taking Tua at all. The only thing that could really screw us is Washington refusing trade offers for #2 because they want Chase Young really bad and Detroit deciding to take Tua. That's what keeps me up at night.

Keeps you up at night????

Really?

FWIW, Tua's family and agent are leaking that he wouldn't like to get drafted by Detroit, whether that changes anything or not... I dont know...

FWIW, Tua's family and agent are leaking that he wouldn't like to get drafted by Detroit, whether that changes anything or not... I dont know...
Can't hurt, but I don't think it will matter.

Nobody WANTS to get drafted by Detroit.

Not only is it a perpetually inept franchise, Detroit is a real $**thole of a city.

Okay, since you said so, I'll wait before I pull the trigger on any trades.

Back
Top Bottom