If the price to move up to 3 for TUA is too steep, do we trade up to 4 for Herbert? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the price to move up to 3 for TUA is too steep, do we trade up to 4 for Herbert?

Geezus.

We traded away the only two pro bowl players we have on our team for those picks.

Yeah let’s go ahead and now trade those picks so we can move up 1 spot in the draft lol. That’s great value right there.

No trade up please. We have to have the balls to stay pat at #5 and play the board. Whether that's Tua, Herbert or any of the many consolation prizes if we dont land either. Do not give up draft picks to move up! Let the board fall as it will. We have too many holes on this roster give up the asking price of trading up.

Last edited:
^ we have 2 first rounders in 2021. but i agree NOOOOOOO. just draft Love if thats the case.

There in striking distance to get who they want and I know they will we just don’t know who it is. I don’t think they’re gonna take a consolation prize with the number five this year knowing what they have in the bank for next year

As much as I like Okudah, no way am I going that route. And yall and your man love for Herbert just has me almost speechless at this point.

And sadly it's something Davie has proven over a decade plus of futility a worthy proposition. Just wow.

There in striking distance to get who they want and I know they will we just don’t know who it is. I don’t think they’re gonna take a consolation prize with the number five this year knowing what they have in the bank for next year
IDK.

You could also look at it a different way.

Say they don't "love" Tua or Herbert. A trade down could net them another #1 next year, giving them another set of guys to pick from.

I understand there are no gaurantees, and I'm not advocating we make that our plan, but it's not out of the question.

IDK.

You could also look at it a different way.

Say they don't "love" Tua or Herbert. A trade down could net them another #1 next year, giving them another set of guys to pick from.

I understand there are no gaurantees, and I'm not advocating we make that our plan, but it's not out of the question.
I agree 100%, It wouldn’t shock me at all

Ummm..... what? theres plenty of better specimens than Rosen. You mentioned one in the very next sentence
Yeah, I agree with that.

JR certainly has an NFL level arm, but is no where near the overall athlete (nor as solidly built) that Herbert is.

I'm not as big of a fan of trading up for a qb as most are, but if Miami din't trade up to 3 for Tua I can't see whu they would to 4 for Herbert.

Back
Top Bottom