If the price to move up to 3 for TUA is too steep, do we trade up to 4 for Herbert? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the price to move up to 3 for TUA is too steep, do we trade up to 4 for Herbert?

I thought maybe they see something in Rosen but I’m starting to think they don’t. I guess we’ll find out soon And I hope I’m wrong

I'm sure I will get flamed bad for this.

Before this season I thought Fromm was a QB Flores would consider if he couldn't land Tua.

At this point I'd rate the QB's in this order, factoring in the injury situation; Burrow, Herbert, Tua, Fromm, Eason, Love.

I think Fromm is the type of "safe pick" Grier tends to make. High floor, low ceiling kinda QB.

Personally, I could roll with Fitz, Rosen, and feel good about picking Fromm or Eason bottom of second top of third.

I thought maybe they see something in Rosen but I’m starting to think they don’t. I guess we’ll find out soon And I hope I’m wrong
I'm still holding out SOME hope, but nothing from the organization would lead me to believe that to be the case.

On the other hand, anything out of any organization this time of year is smoke, mirrors, and more smoke.

It's not impossible that Rosen gets a shot after sitting, and being coached for a year.

I'm sure I will get flamed bad for this.

Before this season I thought Fromm was a QB Flores would consider if he couldn't land Tua.

At this point I'd rate the QB's in this order, factoring in the injury situation; Burrow, Herbert, Tua, Fromm, Eason, Love.

I think Fromm is the type of "safe pick" Grier tends to make. High floor, low ceiling kinda QB.

Personally, I could roll with Fitz, Rosen, and feel good about picking Fromm or Eason bottom of second top of third.
IDK what to think about Fromm. I keep hearing/reading he is great at reads and progressions, but has a weak arm.

That is a ceiling limiter, if true.

Ppl said that a "patriot" type system is a fit, but given our change of coaches, that may not be relevant.

A friend of mine knows a player and that player hopes Fitz is QB next year whatever that means

Last edited:
I guess since Washington told Peter King they would trade the number 2 pick we will give Washington everything we got and move up that sounds about right

My oldest son is 19 and the dolphins have been awful for as long as he can remember... so yes, I support trading what it takes to get an elite QB.

Not as hard as folks crying about the need for wins and now bitching about losing draft picks
I wasn't one of those. I kept saying those wins meant nothing and they kept telling me they were good for the "culture"

Why wouldn’t Washington say they are open for business?

They should be.
Exactly.

Everyone, with the possible exception of Cincy are likely open to a trade, if the price is "right".

I don't see it as some big breaking news scoop by King.

King said he got it from the Washington people at the Senior bowl I heard it on the herd today and also read it on Yahoo sports

Back
Top Bottom