If The Season Ended Today.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If The Season Ended Today....

Bobby Humphrey

I got cut
Reaction score
Miami and Denver would be tied for the last playoff spot at 5-4. with 2 not so tough teams tied for 1 games out, Buffalo and Cincinnati. Hey, most teams in the NFL would kill to be sitting where we are. Things aren't so bad as long as that LT problem becomes a stream instead of Niagara falls.

I for one think we have a exciting season ahead of us, 2 above average QB's, a pro bowl RB who is still getting yards despite no one blocking for him, and a top notch run D, and Chambers is playing even better than his rookie year and McBigmouth putting up some numbers. Things could easily be a lot worst than a lot better.

So stay true as a fin fan and good things will happen.........

Gotta disagree we have 2 average QB's, Ricky has not done anything since his 40 carry deal, and Chambers has not been stellar since early on.
I'll stay true minus the rose colored glasses.

i feel our QB's are above average, remember even God himself would probably go 17 - 23 for 247 yards and 1 Td with out line playing like it is.

and after the first 2 games, wasn't Griese's QB rating like over 100? (100 and something the first one and 95ish the second one) the 2 fumbles in the colts game where not his fault. so i think our boys are playing ok considering the circumstances.

Miami won't do anything for the season speaking Super Bowl terms.. Fiedler will be put in at QB again and even though he's not bad enough to make 3 INT's and 2 fumbles.. We won't get past the Ravens, Patriots, Titans, Chiefs and Colts..

Welcome Bob Stoops

good old Bob Stoops eh? he will sure fix everything, starting with the fans......

Originally posted by JAGFISH
and Chambers has not been stellar since early on.

When does he get the ball thrown his way?

Chambers is also ending a 3-game TD streak.

Back
Top Bottom