If there is a shred of truth to the Deshawn Watson rumor.....

The Goat

Escape Goat
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
For Deshaun Watson?

"Hi! Yes, please take our #5 and #18 picks."

Then put the next three picks into your O-Line. And pick the best available RB at the top of the 3rd.

Then in 2021 you draft D.

Then in 2022 you make your run for the ring.

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
With what Bill Obrien just gave away Hopkins for i'd offer them our #2 and Jerome Baker and hang up the phone.
If he gives away Hopkins for a 6-pack, I'm not offering that much. Start with the 3rd. I have faith in O'Brien

Kev7

Scout Team
Reaction score
I’m trading 5, 18 and giving Houston back their 2021 pick for Watson. No brainer for a sure fire franchise QB.

cuzinvinny

Starter
Reaction score
15 and 18 something to think seriously about.

Our #1 pick we got from them for 2021 could be a friggin Gold Mine, damn Fort Knox.

Not far fetch to possibly be looking at a #1-2-3 pick. You understand what that could bring whoever owns that pick.... Maybe give them our 1st but not the one they gave us.....

But it never happening is more reality

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Houston isn’t trading Watson. Forget about it.

Would’ve defeated the purpose of acquiring Tunsil.

Not paying Hopkins made sense, the compensation they received didn’t. BOB is a bad negotiator, that’s all.

Watson is not being moved. Even for 3 firsts, what’s the point for Houston? They’d barely have recovered back the LT picks for that.

The fact that we’d all take in a heartbeat is enough to show you it’s not an option.

Case closed.

Kev7

Scout Team
Reaction score
Houston isn’t trading Watson. Forget about it.

Would’ve defeated the purpose of acquiring Tunsil.

Not paying Hopkins made sense, the compensation they received didn’t. BOB is a bad negotiator, that’s all.

Watson is not being moved. Even for 3 firsts, what’s the point for Houston? They’d barely have recovered back the LT picks for that.

The fact that we’d all take in a heartbeat is enough to show you it’s not an option.

Case closed.
You’re correct except in this quarantined crazy Bill O’Brien world it might make sense if he’s enamored with Tua or Herbert and wants to rebuild.

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
You’re correct except in this quarantined crazy Bill O’Brien world it might make sense if he’s enamored with Tua or Herbert and wants to rebuild.
He went all in last year to “win now”. He is still in that mode even if Hopkins is gone. I don’t think rebuild is in his plans.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom