If there is a shred of truth to the Deshawn Watson rumor..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If there is a shred of truth to the Deshawn Watson rumor.....

I don’t understand why people are reading that tweet as if he wants out. To me, it sounds like just frustration about a teams lack of loyalty. He’s talking about iconic duos being split. Not sure if he’s referring to Brady-Belichick or himself-Hopkins, but I don’t see anything “cryptic” in that tweet

I don’t understand why people are reading that tweet as if he wants out. To me, it sounds like just frustration about a teams lack of loyalty. He’s talking about iconic duos being split. Not sure if he’s referring to Brady-Belichick or himself-Hopkins, but I don’t see anything “cryptic” in that tweet
Why would he be reffering to Brady....?

Why would he be reffering to Brady....?

because they’re the most notable duo that split this offseason? Because a year ago, the thought of the Patriots ever moving on from Brady seemed impossible? So when the Patriots just decide they don’t want to resign arguably the best QB of all time, a lot of players realize just how much of a business the NFL is.

Back
Top Bottom