If there is a shred of truth to the Deshawn Watson rumor..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If there is a shred of truth to the Deshawn Watson rumor.....

Heh! Largo's not so bad. I almost never agree with him, but he is fairly consistent. He honestly believe that you need to draft 'skill positions' first. He gets fascinated with super fast offensive players... I've accused him of trying to build the Dolphins like one builds a FFL team... but our back and forth has been in jest. I don't think any of this comes from a negative place...

Mind you, if we draft a bunch of WRs and offensive backs instead of linemen, I may cough on a letter and send it to his house! ;)

I was of this opinion until he told someone he was smarter than them.

People talking about Tua’s injuries then wanting Watson? Watson has had an ACL and LCL injury, clavicle injury, ankle injury and a few of those injuries happened while in the NFL. The ACL was the one that caused him to drop in the draft.

Yet only missed 1 game the past 2 seasons.

52 TD’s to 21 INT’s. A rating over 100.

You’re completely overblowing the injuries — as evidenced by his availability and production.

Yet only missed 1 games the past 2 seasons. 52 TD’s to 21 INT’s. A rating over 100.

Great production, and you‘re completely overblowing the injuries — as evidenced by his availability and production.
Exactly, so the ones who are afraid to pick up Tua due to his injury history should look at what Watson has done and has stayed relatively healthy in his time in the NFL.
I was one of the people screaming for the Phins to draft Watson when he fell down the board.

Exactly, so the ones who are afraid to pick up Tua due to his injury history should look at what Watson has done and has stayed relatively healthy in his time in the NFL.
I was one of the people screaming for the Phins to draft Watson when he fell down the board.

I’m certainly not one of those fans. I’ve been on the Tua train all year long. And I hate Ala-freaking-bama. So the kid must look pretty good.

Not that I'm afraid to pick Tua, but an ACL and Tua's hip injury are worlds apart. I think that's people's concern. His injury was much more severe.

If there are any teams out there already coveting that first pick next year, Trevor Lawrence, stockpiling the picks needed to make that happen next year is incentive for just about anything being on the table now.

I’m certainly not one of those fans. I’ve been on the Tua train all year long. And I hate Ala-freaking-bama. So the kid must look pretty good.
lol. Pretty much how I've always felt too. I looooooove watching Saban lose but man I love watching Tua play and he's a hard guy not to root for.

How many knee surgeries has he had? Asking for Tua.
Let's have a race. You name the amount of any fu^&ing body who plays sports that has come back from a broken hip and played multiple seasons...and I will name the amount that have come back from knee injuries. While you are drooling and trying to figure it out, I will even give you a bonus. You can also name the amount of players who have come back from any spinal injuries that have been the same after their injury. If you beat me I will give you $1000. If I beat you, you give me the same! Wanna take the bet? Please....I really like making money! P.S. Watson is a myth that I only dream about! The man can BALL! Stop teasing please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom