if there is no surtain trade, poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if there is no surtain trade, poll

if you dont get a good trade for surtain....

• trade him for the best offer, no matter what it is

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • keep him and trade him next year

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • CUT him, so you arnt stuck with his cap hit

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • i dont want to trade him at all

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters

ch19079

Dolphin, its whats for dinner
Reaction score
if you dont trade him, cus noone offers you a good draft pick, would you want surtain and his cap hit on the dolphins roster this upcomming season??

just pointing out that his value may decrease if the fins are unwilling to keep him and take his cap hit.

i say the fins take the best offer. even if its a 3rd rounder. or even a 4th....

ch19079 said:
if you dont trade him, cus noone offers you a good draft pick, would you want surtain and his cap hit on the dolphins roster this upcomming season??

Yes I would, and there is no poll on your poll.

ch19079 said:

Nope, Pro Bowl CB's under 30 are a dime a dozen.

You have to trade him for a pick in next years draft, but i have a funny feelin like he could be part of a major trade down involving him.

Well, if there is not a good enough draft pick to take, what are the only other options?

Do we A, say, no thank you a fourth rounder is not enough, and then cut him,
B, keep him on our roster. Cut D-Bowens, D-Thompson, etc.

you know when you post a poll you have to post, THEN make the poll.
it took a few min for me to phrase it right since im so used to insulting fin fans without knowing it....

If we cant get a decent offer i say keep him. He's far more productive than a 4th rd pick or something. Id love to get rid of his cap hit because for the 8.4m it would free up we could easily sign 2-3 more good players but value wise it doesnt make sense to just give him away.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
We will not cut Pat Surtain.

then you are left with 2 options:

trade him for less than hes worth.

or keep him and his cap hit

We keep him. No question. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PATRICK ****ING SURTAIN.

keep him. at some point before surtain walks away, a gm is going to blink and i'm betting it won't be saban.

ch19079 said:
then you are left with 2 options:

trade him for less than hes worth.

or keep him and his cap hit

Sorry, I voted to keep him and trade him next year.

Back
Top Bottom