If this team finishes 8-8, Wannstedt will never have another HeadCoaching job again.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If this team finishes 8-8, Wannstedt will never have another HeadCoaching job again..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was just looking over at KFFL at some early predictions by some posters and alot of people are predictiing the Phins to finish 8-8.. The only way I see that happening is if Ricky/Zach/JT/Fiedler/Griese/Sage/Surtain/Madison get kidnapped by a terrorist cell consisting of Bills/Jets/Pats fans...

But if by some chance, The Phins DO finish 8-8, Wanne is done in the NFL... Maybe he could get a job as a DC, but that is about it..

that is a miserable thought :tsk:

If this team finishes 8-8, Bates will never have another coord job again either...

Norv would land on his feet - maybe in college

If I ever walk again, I will be a millionaire.

Thank you for flying Hypothetical Airways. Please enjoy your stay at what we'll just say for a moment is your destination.

I don't see any way, shape or form for that to happen. Even if Wanny were the worst coach in the NFL (which he's not,) with the players we have, I see no way to finish 8-8.
If the unimaginable were to happen, and we finished 8-8, that's better than some teams in the NFL, so I wouldn't say Wanny would be unable to get a job.

8 and 8? he better win at least 11 or 12 games or he'll be gone for sure.

Ozzy rules!!!

Back
Top Bottom