If Trade Down..with the #7 Pick Miami Selects? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Trade Down..with the #7 Pick Miami Selects?

Who do we take with the #7 pick...

• Pac-Man Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antrel Rolle

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Mike Williams

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Derrick Johnson

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Cadillac Williams

Votes: 78 46.2%
  • Other, plase state.

Votes: 19 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fins 34 Bills 3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Assuming we trade down to #7, and Smith, Rodgers, Brown, Benson and Edwards are gone for sure. Who doe we select at #7?

you know i think if we do the trade with minny and say no other trade goes down with the other picks up to 7 we might still be able to catch ronnie brown if TB takes caddy instead...

1 - rodgers
2 - edwards (minny)
3 - smith
4 - benson
5 - one of the williams, either mike or caddy
6 - rolle/pac-man
7 - we could have brown still

DeeAy3000 said:
Benson will slide to #7. We'll have to take him.

i think the main rumor out of chicago is they will take benson, their RB coach was an assistant at texas bensons first 3 season and they seem to want a RB who can carry the load for them... but he might slip, and i hope he does, id love to grab him...

This is a nice, original thread. Very refreshing...

EDIT - No way Mike Williams drops to 7.

I don't think Brown will be gone; I think he's still there at 7.

Spears, Merriman or Clayton....three top players...three great character players...three Saban type players.

fishypete said:
Spears, Merriman or Clayton....three top players...three great character players...three Saban type players.

Merriman or C. Williams at # 7
Clayton maybe at # 18

arsenal said:
you know i think if we do the trade with minny and say no other trade goes down with the other picks up to 7 we might still be able to catch ronnie brown if TB takes caddy instead...

1 - rodgers
2 - edwards (minny)
3 - smith
4 - benson
5 - one of the williams, either mike or caddy
6 - rolle/pac-man
7 - we could have brown still

:yeahthat:

... three huge reaches at #7.

And Mike Williams could easily drop to #7 and beyond. TB needs an RB badly and Brown may fall into their lap. Tennessee may take a WR but Rolle is the most likely pick there.

DeeAy3000 said:
Benson will slide to #7. We'll have to take him.
Agreed - he will or Cadillac will be there at #7. With all the hype surrounding Brown, he's gone to Chicago at #4, IMO.

I would like to trade down again and get Travis Johnson or Shaun Cody DT, or take DJ or Rolle at the number 7 spot. We need much more help in the front 7 than at any other position, I know running back looks lame, but I like Lamar Gordon & Sammy Morris combination and the possible Ricky return, a later pick would fill this need. We are quite young on the offensive side of the ball, we need a good injection of youth on the defensive side.

Back
Top Bottom