If Tua is the pick do you draft 2 QBs this year due to health? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tua is the pick do you draft 2 QBs this year due to health?

If there is a QB that we think can be developed into a starter, sure roll the dice on day 3. I don't know about a day 2 pick. But I have very little trust in Tua staying healthy so I think we'll be in the high round QB market soon enough if we pick him.

Your insurance company will not care about your 10 years of clean driving. They will look at the two infractions in one month and raise your insurance rates because they will now consider you an insurance risk.
Wrong answer - these weren’t accidents and if there was an accident he would have accident forgiveness for having a clean drivers abstract for 10 years

History is Just that - History

Recent History is Just that - something that is recent

People still creating their own narratives some things will never change

No you don’t draft two QBs this year with Fitz and Rosen this is pretty much a no brainer

Plus they signed that young project already
Agree with the first part.

Ruddick is a camp arm PS QB. He has the brains to grasp the system at a high level, but is physically limited.

Depends on how Rosen honestly looked last year.

If he really was coming on, showing progress, you give him a chance to stick just in case Tua is not able to play.

If he either made slow, almost insignificant progress or none at all, then I do think Miami should double dip this year at QB.

Wrong answer - these weren’t accidents and if there was an accident he would have accident forgiveness for having a clean drivers abstract for 10 years

Wrong answer.....

Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

Assuming Rosen is capable enough to still be on the roster next year, he would fulfill that role. If he isn't going to be, I think we should definitely draft someone in the middle-to-low rounds and double down. Ideally Tua would be the 3rd QB on the depth chart next season and someone that we can basically redshirt.

Well, actually, ideally Tua comes in and makes it impossible to bench after being cleared to play early, and given a chance by the coaches, but yes, agree 100%. Lol

Who gets caught twice by the PoPo?

That's a red flag for me. I mean really, get a faster car.

Maybe with one of our 4 5th rounders. But man if Fromm fall to the 3rd which I don’t see happening, it will be tempting

Actually he's correct, the insurer's view on it would be he was fortunate that he didn't get caught in those 10 years. If he has 2 infractions in one-month it's reasonable to assess that it accurately reflects his true driving habits. There is no reckless driving forgiveness. Just sayin... :shrug:

To be safe they should take a QB with every pick. 14 QBs, one should be good, maybe.

Just because the answer doesn’t agree with your own conclusion doesn’t mean I am wrong.

In regards to Tua‘s history, he has had a knee injury, two ankle surgeries and hip surgery all in the last two years. I have no idea what his injury history was in the 10 years before he went to Alabama but those years are totally irrelevant.

He wasn’t playing at the college level the ten years prior and he will only take harder hits once he is in the NFL. Based on his recent injury history, I have no doubt any insurance company insuring him against a career ending injury would now charge him a lot more than they would have the day he enrolled at Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom