If Tua is the pick we need a RT not a LT in round one | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tua is the pick we need a RT not a LT in round one

I'd have Trey Smith from TENN #4 if I thought he was declaring.

I already feel depressed if Tua is the pick.
You know every time he's sacked or gets hit it's going to be a collective hold your breath moment.

Is it too early to start:cheers:?

As someone who will absolutely live in sheer positivism and denial if he's picked @ #5.. I cant disagree with you. It's a genuine concern.

Yup and this is a good draft for that.

If anyone is expecting us to sign Conklin be ready to be disappointed. Have heard there is no chance of Miami going after him based on the price.

Same with Costanzo in Indy. Two dudes who would fit in perfectly :(

Yup and this is a good draft for that.

If anyone is expecting us to sign Conklin be ready to be disappointed. Have heard there is no chance of Miami going after him based on the price.

" Ready to be Disappointed ???? "

When it comes to the Fins and OL truthfully I can correctly say that this Century disappointment is the norm and won't be anything new. Every decade seems like the odds to actually focus and realize the importance that a real significant quality OL brings should be getting stronger. Should

We need a RT or OT, Conklin probowl caliber perfect for our need, proven, experienced and young. Miami Dolphins more money and cap space than ever, at the top of the NFL cap train. He's worth the extra money for what he would do for our team IMO.

And because of our unusual Cap space I'm also throwing Thuney in the "Get" in FA. And after, we'd still have more cap space to do pretty much whatever we want and not have a money problem. Then 2 more quality in Draft (3-4rd). FINALLY can stop talking about the OL ( wow thats a weird thought)

Won't be disappointed rather more confused with our organizations process.
Also think and hope you have a Hearing problem, because at this point nobody has a actual clue as to the Organizations views and goals they want to achieve.

If Tua is the pick we need Bubble Wrap and some space age NASA stuff to go around the bubble wrap.
Or a Dallas Cowboys type line. I'm not against drafting Tua, but Miami will have to have a better than average backup.

Or a Dallas Cowboys type line. I'm not against drafting Tua, but Miami will have to have a better than average backup.

Indeed, Of course any QB can get hurt at anytime.
But to think Tua isn't more prone of being that hurt guy is putting your head in the sand.
Drafting Tua, for any team, puts more emphasis on having a quality back-up.

I really hope Rosen shows enough growth from last season to this upcoming season(assuming he's on the roster) to be that answer.

If Tua is the pick the Dolphins need a RT, LT, Center and 2 new guards. He is so injury prone if he has to play with any of the offensive linemen the Dolphins played with last year, he will be lucky to last one quarter.

does that make LT in general overrated?
It kind of does. LT probably 4th out of the big 4: QB, DE, CB, LT. Teams just have to switch sides for their best pass rusher opposite of the opposing teams LT if they’re that worried about him.

" Ready to be Disappointed ???? "

Also think and hope you have a Hearing problem, because at this point nobody has a actual clue as to the Organizations views and goals they want to achieve.

That's pretty ****ed up. Get ur panties our of ur ass and calm the **** down.

I don't run the team, just passing on info. Lot of internet tough guys these days. Clown.

Now I hope you personally are disappointed enough to leave this site when we don't land him.

Last edited:
I don’t care if Miami puts together the greatest OL in the history of the NFL, Tua will still get hit. How confident are you he’ll get up?

Pressure comes from anywhere. We need a better O line period. You don't take the 7th best OT instead of the 3rd best just because he's a RT.

Back
Top Bottom