If u thought Reggie was BU****ing.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If u thought Reggie was BU****ing....

whodizking

Rookie
Reaction score
If u thought Reggie was BU$Hiting about trying to lead the league in rushing or ypc average of 5.0 watch out. Win or lose this guy will be productive regardless.

W feels good and props to the line run blocking.

Big props to the DC and defensive line with Randy Starks and P. Soliai setting tone early. Getting pressure and stuffing the run like it was thanksgiving.

Still will be a tuff year but all I wanted was promise and we gave some today let's hope it keeps going and let's cheer Reggie Reggie Reggie on for the league lead by years end :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I said before the season when he said that I didn't know if he'd be able to do it but I think he could have 1600+ yards from scrimmage. He might get closer to 2000 yards from scrimmage if he can keep this up.

172 yards today puts a nice dent into the number he needs to be the best rusher this year. Who's leading after today?

I think c.j. Spiller still might have lead but Bush most definitely moved up.

Hard to believe Reggie Bush set the new franchise record of 6 straight games with 100 yards.... considering we have had Ricky Williams and all the other RB's.

Hard to believe Reggie Bush set the new franchise record of 6 straight games with 100 yards.... considering we have had Ricky Williams and all the other RB's.
That's not rushing yards that's yards from scrimmage (rushing and receiving).

I obviously haven't seen a lot of the past Dolphins but I find it hard to believe we have ever had any running back with the raw talent of Bush, I think he is finally becoming the player he promised to develop into after College.

home games or overall because I am not sure he had over 100 yards vs the Texans

He had over 100 rushing and receiving. He ran for like 80 yards I think.

I hope he didn't get get dinged on one of his last runs. He took a nasty helmet to helmet shot. They aren't even passing a lot to him, YET.

I get the feeling Philbin & Sherman have all kinds of different stuff for him for later this season.

Back
Top Bottom