If we beat the Bills.. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we beat the Bills..

This dink and dunk narrative is just not true at all this year. FYI Tua had more chunk plays of 10-20 yds last wk than almost every QB in the league. If you’re going to make a broad statement like that back it up with facts. Here’s mine.

First half
Tua to Waddle 17 yds
Tua to Waddle 36 yds

Second half
Tua to DVP for 30 yds
Tua to DVP for 15 yds
Tua to DVP for 13 yds

And this

Now it’s your turn. This should be entertaining

Talking about throwing the ball 50+ yards down field like everyone else.

In this clip from this week highlights

Stafford throws 55 yard TD
Brady throws 50 yard TD
Winston throws 65 yard TD
Wilson throws 60 yard TD
Burrow throws 60 yard TD

Last edited:
Talking about throwing the ball 50+ yards down field like everyone else.
Not everyone else dude. You don’t speak for “everyone.” So that’s all you got? One sentence. That’s your receipts? Throwing the ball down the field 50 yds? Many prople on this board could throw a ball 50 yds at one point in their life. How about consistently completing passes over 50 yards? How about taking what the defense gives you? So since that’s your angle, exactly how many NFL QBs do that consistently? Maybe 5, so you want a top 5 QB. So does everyone else

Results from week 17 of the 2020 season are (for all intents) irrelevant heading into week 2 of the 2021 season.
You just made zero sense you dope
I was answering his post to me about that week last year and in contrast to the second game against them at seasons end
Not the game this week
Whew!16DFB3E3-C543-4F1E-999A-16F46D8E1922.jpeg

If Miami wins my hopes for the season go up much higher. Losing to them just shows Miami, again, isn’t up to par with the elites of the NFL.

If Miami wins my hopes for the season go up much higher. Losing to them just shows Miami, again, isn’t up to par with the elites of the NFL.

I'm a Fin fan. I want MIA to win. BUT, if it's a lose, I want it to be a respectable loss - not a replay of 2nd game '20. Losing by 7 to a team considered by most as a top 5 in NFL isn't anything to be ashamed of. But you are right - a win and I'm much more optimistic. Hate to point out a grey cloud, but I hope a win in BUF doesn't result in an emotional letdown against LV.

I'm a Fin fan. I want MIA to win. BUT, if it's a lose, I want it to be a respectable loss - not a replay of 2nd game '20. Losing by 7 to a team considered by most as a top 5 in NFL isn't anything to be ashamed of. But you are right - a win and I'm much more optimistic. Hate to point out a grey cloud, but I hope a win in BUF doesn't result in an emotional letdown against LV.
I’m so jaded as a fan I’m beyond tired of it at this point. Just once I want them to be the ones who are always favored.

I think the Dolphins will win 10-11 games whether they beat the Bills this weekend or not. Hopefully it will be an 11 win season because I don’t think 10 wins will be enough to be a playoff team in the AFC,

At this point and time the bills are a much better team then us. More cohesive unit. Not much has changed from the beat down we received just 2 games ago from them personnel wise. Each team made some improvements on both sides of the ball. I personally don’t see this game being too close and expect to lose by double digits. We just aren’t there right now. Defensively our scheme needs to be adjusted and quickly. Zone schemes when you have 2 of the best cover corners in the league confuse me. I get it every once in a while to switch things up but we should be playing man coverage and tight bump and run coverage like the surtain/Madison days.
Offensively our like hasn’t changed I expect Jackson to be back in there and they haven’t shown the ability to not suck. Waddle and Fuller are great additions along with Wilson being sprinkled in there but they also improved with Sanders. Sorry fellas we are looking at 1-1 and hopefully as a team we can gel and coaching wise scheme better by time we play then again
The weather forecast for Sunday is 92 degrees, 105 with humidity. That certainly has a way of evening up the odds.

This game isn't in Orchard Park in January.

Whereas they're pretty much the same team from our last meeting, ours has added significant upgrades.

I took the Dolphins in our pick'em pool for a 2nd consecutive week.

If I were a Dolphins fan, I'd be pissed. Flores outcoached Belichick*. Tua handled the much-hyped Patriots* defense. The Dolphins beat the cheating Patriots* in their own damn house, and all I'm reading about is how well Mac & Cheese played.

If the Dolphins beat the Bills, they should be considered the favorites to win the division. But, I suspect that the conversation in the media will shift to how competitive the division is, and how the Patriots* will have a real chance to make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom