If we can win saturday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we can win saturday

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
All is well in Fin country, if we lose this team falls apart. If we lose I hope they lose the following 2 and upgrade our draft choice. I think we can win Sat. It seemed watching the Pats game sunday the majic was running out. There offense looked horrible against a poor Bill's d that were playing w/out there best performer of the season(Pat Williams). I also just can't beleave that any team can get that much better than they were when we humilliated them 30-7. We also tend to get fired up after losses. A 3-1 Dec record would be all to sweet.

Re: the key is getting..............

Originally posted by dolfan06
brady rattled. i think they should blitz this rookie often! :)
blitz both to get to Brady and run blitz to force him to pass. We cannot let teams run the ball on us like SF did.

run and pass.........

i think SF did just about anything they wanted. ALL the players picked the same game to let down in, made that gay area team look like a superbowl team! :mad:

unfortunately sunday's game is now the third game (Rams, Jets #2) that we might as well throw away the tape because we were so bad. UN-f#$%#%$believable that a win on Sat can make up for 3 games like that. :eek: :evil:

I want to see our defense do this to Brady :evil:

clear.gif

When they crushed him, his helmet popped off for an additional 5 yards! :evil:

Thats what I am saying dolphan 39. I hate to lose any game, but why do we lose in such horrific fashion when we do? When is the last time we lost a game like the Bills lost on sunday? The first 2 crazy Jet games don't count because instead of not showing up for a whole game we missed the 2nd half. It is crazy I would like to say this team has no heart, but then how do explain 5 4th quarter comebacks? It just doesn't make sence to me. I'll tell you 1 thing though, I love Dave and hope he coaches here for awhile, but the other coaches on the staff need to step it up or get out. My reasoning is: After the o-line had it's first melt down sunday they showed them all lounging on the bench talking to each other, where the hell is the o-line coach? I wan't to see some big 300lb ex o-lineman down there yelling, and getting thease guys pumped up. Not Tony Wise sitting in the press box next to Chan and Jim. The same goes for the Defense, I want our d scared t go to the sideline after that imbarrising drive, instead they just catch their breath, and no coach is even talking to them. There comes a time you have to stop looking at the Xs and Os, and just go out there and knock some ones head off.

we are great at.....

ley me tell you something.......when we lose,...WE LOSE BIG!!!!!!!!!!! We don't mess around

Back
Top Bottom